First Day of School, and Battle Lovers?!

(I'll be adding songs to match the mood)

Lucy's Pov)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, opening my eyes to see that it was 7:00 am. I got up to get ready for my first day at a Japanese school. After climbing out of bed, I went over towards the bath, turning the knobs to a lukewarm temperature, before stripping of my pajamas. After about twenty minutes of washing myself, I got out and put on a custom made uniform that Loke made for me in the celestial spirit world. It contained a white, sleeveless blouse, a navy blue jacket with pockets and fancy gold colored outlining, a red skirt with a pink line around it, but not exactly at the bottom, black tights, haruta shoes, and ribbons for a bow tie, as well as a couple of hair accessories. After about five minutes, I was completely dressed. I then realized something odd, the uniform's logo had the Fairy Tail symbol on it. My best theory is that Loke put it on there to remind me of what I had used to call home, or a reminder that I still had a friend there, waiting for me.

 My best theory is that Loke put it on there to remind me of what I had used to call home, or a reminder that I still had a friend there, waiting for me

I then grabbed the school bag that Loke had also got for me, and headed down to the food court of the hotel

I then grabbed the school bag that Loke had also got for me, and headed down to the food court of the hotel. After a minute or two, I arrived there, and grabbed an on-the-go fruit salad, and paid 246 ¥($2.10), before quickly walking out the door. I looked at my watch, seeing that it was only 7:37, so I had plenty of time. I was lucky enough to remember where I was going, since Loke told me the direction, that and I already went over the map several times. The walk took only about 20 minutes, and to be honest, I thought that it would take a bit longer. I finally arrived, seeing the school was about 1/4 to of my old house. 'I wonder what my subjects are?' I thought, as I haven't seen my schedule yet.

________________________________
Main Classroom: Year 3, Class C

8:30—9:30 | Mathematics

9:35—10:20 | Modern Japanese

10:25–11:10 | Physical Education

11:15–11:55 | Lunch

12:00—12:45 | English