Riddles From a Melon?

Juvia's Pov)

"Hey! So who came up with the name 'Earth Defense Club,' anyway?" We heard Ryuu ask as he entered the club room. "Who knows? It's been called that since I started coming here." Atsushi informed. "Well, not like it matters." Ryuu said. "If it doesn't matter, than don't ask." I told off Ryuu, before going back to reading this weird book called 'Manga'. Lisanna said that it's kind of like a comic book that can become something called 'Anime'. I find it weird, but it can be very interesting. "Juvia, is that manga interesting?" Ryuu asked me. "Sometimes, but I'm still trying to get use to life in this world." I told him. "Oh, by the way, what do you have back in your world?" He asked. "Huh?" I asked him, not fully understanding his question. "The world that you were originally from, what's it like there?" He asked. "Well, anything except our former guild, it could be pretty neat. Due to there being magic and such." I explained to him. "That sound awesome! Hey, what kind of magic do you think I would have?" He asked. "Hmm, well due to your personality, you would have charm magic. A forbidden holder magic which can hypnotize a person into a state of affection." I explained. "For some reason, I don't like the sound of it..." Ryuu trailed off. "Yeah, but besides your question. Being in that world, it became pretty boring once you really think about it." I told him. "The same could be said for your love life." I commented. The girls ended up snickering a bit. "The memories are priceless." Ryuu replied to me. "Don't make me laugh." I said back to him. "I'm impressed you two can hang out." En said. "Seriously? You're one to talk." I told him. "What do you mean by that?" En asked. "She's referring to you and At-chan." Lisanna explained, Ryuu and I just nodded.

"Speaking of which, why do you hang out with me?" En asked Atsushi. "You're asking that?" Atsushi asked, a little upset. "Yeah." En simply said. "Why...it just went that way, I guess?" Atsushi questioned his own response. "Wow, that's mean." En replied. "You asking me 'why' was pretty mean, too." Atsushi stated. "Well, to me, Atsushi, you're basically air." En said. "Is that a compliment?" Atsushi asked. "Trust me, it is." Erza said. "It is?" Atsushi questioned. "Yes, because air often associates with breath, life, and communication." Erza explained. "Huh..." Atsushi trailed off. After that conversation, we were met with Yumoto...outside behind the window. 'What the?! Did he climb up from the building?!' I shouted in my thoughts, before Yumoto opened the window. "Yo!" Yumoto greeted. "D-Did you climb up the building, or something?! Because why are you coming from there?!" I scolded him, shocked by the entire thing. But he pretty much ignored me by jumping into the clubroom. "I think a change of mood is a good thing sometimes." Yumoto explained. "What do you mean, change of mood?" Lucy asked. "Yeah, what the heck does that mean?" Lisanna asked, a bit shocked at Yumoto's actions as well.

"Just kidding, it's a joke. It's because Wombat and Hoshi ran away." Yumoto explained. "They should just give up, and let you cuddle them already." Erza said. "That's right!" Yumoto replied. "What do you even like about that bristly thing? Not to mention that furious mut?" Ryuu asked. "He stinks, too, and she's too bossy for her size." Io commented. "I am not bristly, nor do I stink!" Wombat yelled, slamming the door open. "What the hell?! I am not a mut, and I am not bossy!" Hoshi yelled. "Oh, now look! Wombat and Hoshi are pouting! Poor things!" Yumoto said, and began to cuddle them. "But if Yumoto was chasing you, why did you show up after he did?" Erza asked. "Not to mention, where Mr. Tawarayama? Did you leave him again?" Lucy asked. "He's right there!" Wombat answered, pointing at Mr. Tawarayama's body. "Hey, rigor Morris is setting in!" En quickly said. "Even worse, who hung that bag on his arm?" Erza asked, looking at the brown school bag in his left arm. "Oh, that's mine!" Yumoto answered. "Can you at least show more concern for Mr. Tawarayama rather than Wombat and Hoshi?" Erza asked. Suddenly, our love bracelets glowed, notifying us that a monster had appeared. After that, we quickly transformed and found the enemy behind the building.

"There he is!" Lucy said. "I've been waiting, battle lovers!" The monster said, and he looked like a walking muskmelon dressed in some sort of samurai outfit. "Whatever, let's get to he love attack!" Lucy raised her voice, ready to attack. "Why don't we have a little talk?" The monster asked. "Huh, a tall? About what? The jealousy, envy, and inferiority you feel towards us all?" Lucy asked. "Yes, that might make a good theme. Jealousy, pity, and envy are three of a kind cooking poison in the same pot." The monster said. "What? Is the monster a wannabe scholar?" Ryuu asked. "Epinard, Porcelian, I leave this sort of self-sufficient type to the two of you." En said. "Huh? Why?" Atsushi asked. "Why us, exactly?" Lucy questioned. "They seem like your strong points." En simply replied. "I'll beat him down with my unique communication skills!" Yumoto said, us knowing that he wasn't going to communicate at all, so Atsushi decided to grab him. "You can't call it communication if you're trying to beat him down." Atsushi scolded him. "He's right, we have to be quiet and hear his side." Erza stated. "Huh? Grumble grumble." Yumoto said. "Don't say 'grumble grumble'." Erza lightly scolded him.