Having Babies?! And What Was That About the Zodiac?!

(I'll be adding songs to match the mood)

Lucy's Pov)

Today was another ordinary day. Just going to school, then going to the bathhouse with my friends. "Come on, Yumoto." Leave the poor thing alone." I said to Yumoto, since he was tickling while washing wombat. I can at least wash Hoshi normally. Then again, I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it, or being tortured. Since he reveled, while laughing in the middle of it. "But Lu-chan, he smells." He said, still washing while tickling wombat. "Well, you got me there." I said, giving in. "Which reminds me," Lisanna started off, catching my attention, "what is it called? Animal odor?" She said, referring to wombat. "I don't smell. You guys are the ones that..." He trailed off, not being able to concentrate on his own words. "What? We smell?" Yumoto asked, and I was a bit confused on why he said that. "Really, like what?" I asked wombat, but not getting a direct response out of him. "He is trying to say that you guys smell like humans, referring to you guys having a human odor." Hoshi explained. "Oh, really? Do wombats and dogs have a keen sense of smell?" Yumoto asked. "We just happen to look similar to those earth animals, but we are not those things called wombats and dogs!" He said, able to responded. "Then what are you?" Lisanna asked. "I'm a w@#%&, and Hoshi's a d$@...." He said, but what the heck is he actually saying. "W-What?" Lisanna asked. "Ah, I'll just call you Mr. Wom!" He said, before dumping a bucket of water on him. Seeing the opportunity, Wombat started to run away towards the tub. "Don't run away!" Yumoto shouted. "I'm free!" He said, jumping into the tub. Unfortunately, he got Atsushi, En, Lisanna and my upper body soaked.

"Will you stop messing around, Yumoto? That's so childish." Atsushi said, a little annoyed. "Well, in Yumoto's case, it's not just his actions. He looks like a kid, too." En said. "Who cares? That just means I look young." Yumoto responded. "Looking young is not all that great. We're high schoolers, you know? Lil' kid." He said. "Stop calling me 'kid'!" Yumoto retaliated a bit. "Then, Yumoto, what is your dream for the future?" I asked. " I want to be a hero!" He responded, I just sighed. "See, you are a kid. Everyone, there's a kid in the house!" En said, as I laughed a little bit. "Besides, we already are heros. Even if it just kind of turned out that way." Lisanna explained. "Oh, you're right!" Yumoto exclaimed. "Yumoto, you're not just young, you really are a kid." Io stated, and thinking about it, it was kind of true. "Are you still paying the child fare fir the bus? I'm jealous that you can save money that way." Io said. I then saw a man come into the bathhouse, who looked like he was in his late 40's to early 50's "How'd you know?" I then heard Yumoto asked, surprising Io. Even surprising me for a bit. "Just kidding!" He said, lying about it. "That's what makes you a kid!" Io said. "Anyway, you can't jus be young. You have to change that into charm." Ryuu said, having his own theory. "From my point of view, you're a kid too, Ryuu." Lisanna said, speaking her mind. "Oh, you don't understand my true abilities." He responded. "What abilities?" Lisanna asked, but didn't really get a proper response, since Yumoto interrupted while Ryuu was still talking. "Actually, I read somewhere that during the day of the samurai, almost of us would be considered adults." I said. "And remind me, it didn't matter what you looked like, right?" I heard En ask. "Yeah." I said, covering over our history class from today.

Lisanna's Pov)

"As expected of seniors. You two are getting old." Ryuu said. "Senior?" Lucy asked. "Well, 'senior' can mean an elderly person or an upperclassman." Atsushi explained. "That's right, Mr. Senior, Ms. Senior." Ryuu said. " I feel like we were just called old." En said. "Do we really look that old?" I heard Lucy say, as she and En looked at their hands. "You two look and act like in adult." Io said, hopefully trying to reassure them that they're still pretty young. "Being called 'mature' is a compliment." I said, trying to help them. "Do we look that that old?" I heard Lucy and En say in sync. "Lucy, En, are you two really worried about that?" I asked them, while they still looked at their hands. "Being young is wonderful!" Ryuu said, after he dumped a bucket of water on himself. "Me too, me too." Yumoto said, before following Ryuu's action, laughing aloud. "What's that suppose to be? You don't understand at all, do you?" Io said, following their actions as well. "My inner calmness shows in my face." En said, and agin, another action followed. "You're totally worried about it." Atsushi said, following their actions as well. At that point, Lucy and I started laughing, mainly because at how ridiculous they all looked.