A Lovers Quarrel?!

Lisanna's Pov)

"You guys, hurry up! We're gonna be late if we don't pick up the pace!" I yelled. At-chan, En, Juvia and I were currently running towards school, since I usually walk to school with At-chan, En, and Juvia. While Lucy usually walks to school with Erza and Yumoto. Besides right now, things have been going great. Even though Lucy, Erza, Juvia, and I are basically living a lie, I'm glad that Lucy, Erza, and Juvia made up, and that we get to hang out like we did back in Fiore. "Hey, sorry. Hang on a minute." En said, so we all stopped. "What now?" I asked him. "I'm gonna buy some bread." He answered. "Seriously? Fine, but I'm going on ahead!" I said, a bit annoyed. After At-chan, Juvia, and I ran up a few flights of stairs, I decided to wait, not to mention catch my breath. "You guys get to school. I'm gonna stay here and wait for En." I said to everyone. They nodded, and ran towards Binan High School. For some reason, I found myself thinking about these feelings that I have for En. 'What the heck am I even doing? I can't even be in the same room with him without getting flustered, let alone talk to him without getting teased by the girls.' I thought, blushing just from what I was discussing to myself in my mind. 'Maybe it's time that I tell him that I love him. I just can't let this feeling be bottled up forever. I'm gonna go crazy if I don't tell him sooner or later.' I thought, before I went back to reality.

"Don't leave me behind!" I heard En yell behind me. You could imagine that I got startled after that. "Wh-What the?!" I said, taken a back. "Don't leave me by myself!" En raised his voice at me. "But we're gonna be late." I told him. "Are you saying it's okay if I'm late?" En raised his voice at me once again. "That's why I told the other to move along, so I could wait for you." I answered him. "You didn't wait. You left!" En retorted. "I was taking a break to wait for you!" I told him off. "What's wrong? Are you mad at me, or something?" I asked him. "You've been acting cold towards me recently." En answered. "Huh? What makes you say that?" I asked him, confused about his response. "I thought we were really good friends, we hung out for most of the summer. B-Besides, that's why I l-lo-" "But then it's like you're too close or something." He cut me off, right before I was about to confess. 'Dammit, so close...' I thought. "Why are you being difficult? Are you that ma-" "You're right...I'm a difficult guy to get along with, huh?" En asked, cutting me off again. But I was just thrown off with his responses. "En, what's wrong? Are you sick, or something?" I asked him, being cautious with my words. "Don't come near me anymore!" He yelled, and ran up the stairs to get to school. "H-Huh? H-Hey, wait!" I shouted at him. "Go away!" He yelled back. "I'm going to school, too! I have to go this way!" I yelled back to him.

I finally got to school, but I was unfortunately a little late to class. I quickly opened the door, trying to catch my breath. "Ms. Strauss, your late." The teacher spoke. "I'm sorry." I bowed, apologizing. The teacher continued the lesson, but I just couldn't focus. Not to mention En wasn't here, so I had an idea of where he would be. "Lisanna," Lucy started whispering to me, "your usually never late. Did something happen?" She asked. I couldn't tell her what had just happened, so I made an excuse to try and figure out what was going on with En. "Excuse me! My stomach hurts, so I'm going to the nurse's office." I said to the teacher. "You just got here!" He said, but I rushed for the door anyways. "Lucy, take notes for me!" I said before I quickly rushed to the nurse's office. Once I got there, I saw once curtain that was closed. 'There he is...' I trailed off from my thoughts, before opening the curtain, only to see En hiding under the covers.

"Alright En, just tell me what I did wrong, and I'll apologize." I said to him. "Who cares..." He trailed off. "So, then why did you say all of that?" I asked, starting to get worried. "Who cares..." He trailed off again. 'Alright, enough is enough!' I then said in my thoughts. "Are you mad because I don't hang out with you much? Is it because I beat you in a few games the other day?" I asked him. "Who cares..." He trailed off...again! "En, I can't tell what you're thinking, nor can I apologize if you don't tell me what I did wrong. So, tell me, please?" I asked, shaking him slightly. He still would get up, so I had to shake him a bit more. "Just leave me alone already?!" He shouted, sitting up. "It's really suffocating when you do that!" He yelled at me, I went silent. 'So, he really is mad at me...but how can I apologize to him if I don't know what's wrong...?' I thought, before speaking to En. "Fine, I'll leave..." I trailed off, before closing the curtain. 'Screw it, I'm not going back to class.' I thought, before heading up to the roof to think about everything.