Summer Vacation, a Mystery, and Two Enemies to Friends!

Lucy's Pov)

"The others sure are late." We all heard Yumoto say. You see, the reason why we were all hiding inside of the very small train station was because of what Yumoto was wearing, since all he was wearing were blue swim trunks, and a pink polka dot  floaty. "What's the heck is he wearing?" Lisanna asked. "Makes it hard to shout, "Sorry for the wait!" and run up to him." Atsushi said. "He's a grade schooler. A grade schooler who can't wait to get to the ocean." Ryuu said. "Actually, you can't ride a train without a shirt on, can you?" Io asked. "Yeah, or else you'd be committing the crime of indecent exposure." I said. "We don't have a choice. Let's get him dressed." Ryuu said, and we all came out of hiding to walk over to Yumoto. "You're late, senpais!" Yumoto said. "No, we've been here a while. We just didn't have the courage to call out to you." En explained. "Anyway, put something on." Ryuu ordered. "By the way, where's Wombat and Hoshi?" Atsushi asked. "My my! Sorry for the wait, everyone!" Wombat said. "Yeah, we would've been here sooner, but this stupid corpse was driving me crazy." Hoshi said. "Oh, there here." En said. "Wom-san! Hoshi-chan!" Yumoto said. "Jeez, even in this heat, you want to cuddle him?" Lisanna asked him. Yumoto then faced her. "The urge to cuddle isn't restricted but he season!" Yumoto said. "That sounds rough." Ryuu said, and a moment later the train had arrived.

"Let's go-!" "Wait a second, Yumoto." Yumoto was cut off by Lisanna. "You need to get dressed first, and fast." She said. "Well, he's lucky I brought some extra clothes." I said, pulling out a white t-shirt, blue shorts, and a red sleeveless hoodie. After Yumoto got dressed, we got on the train and headed for the beach. "By the way Lucy, Lisanna, congratulations on finally being recognized by citizens of the country." Atsushi said to Lisanna and I. "Oh, thanks! I'll admit, we nearly lost more than a few times, but we were able to convince them at the very last minute." I said to him. "But besides that, it's been as hot as a volcano every single day, so I'm just wondering if Mr. Tawarayama will be okay?" I turned to ask Hoshi. "Of course, that's why Wombat and I brought him." Hoshi explained. "The FX again?" I overheard Ryuu ask Io, most likely asking about his job. "No, I'm checking out an online lodging service. You should register your email address." Io explained. "Awesome." I heard Lisanna comment. "Remind me. Why did we end going to a training camp in this terrible heat, again?" En asked. "Wait you don't remember? This was all your idea." Lisanna said. "Oh, really? I proposed it?" En asked. "What's wrong with a training camp? It's the ocean! The ocean!" Yumoto cheered. "There'll be a hot spring there, too." Io said. "But there's no female presence, though." Ryuu said. "Well that's just insulting." Lisanna and I said. After having several conversations with one another, we arrived at the beach sooner than we thought. After we arrived, we all went into the changing rooms and came back out. Lisanna's swimsuit was a baby blue bikini with a light ruffled top, and my swimsuit was a white bikini with a few strings here and there.

Lisanna's Bikini

Lucy's Bikini