Symmetry, the Badass, and a Maid

(I'll be adding songs to match the mood)

Lucy's Pov)

I woke up to the sound of a large noise. I quickly sat up from my bed, and looked around. I could clearly see Hoshi laying on the ground, holding her paws to her head. "Ow! That hurt!" She grunted, having an annoyed look on her face. "Um...what are you doing?" I asked, a dumbfounded look on my face. "I saw a bug flying around me. It was disturbing my sleep, so I tried to annihilate it, until I ran into the drawer. It didn't hurt that bad, but then this stupid multi-colored block landed on my head!" She said, now growling at my rubix cube. "That's just a rubix cube that I bought yesterday." I informed her, sweat-dropping. I was still getting used to what has happened to me and the others recently. That my new dog and that pink wombat are an alien-ish type of species, I'm currently a battle lover along with the others, and that the others now know about my actual past and my magic. It's been about two days since that happened, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything.

I then looked at my alarm clock, since it hadn't gone off yet, it was 6:37 am. I got a bit annoyed that I wasn't able to get the last several minutes of needed sleep, but since I was already fully awake, I decided to get up and get ready for school. I then saw that I bath was already drawn for me, so I strip of my pajamas and hopped in. After about 20 minutes of bathing, I got out and dried off. After getting dressed into my uniform, I got out some ingredients to make some omelets for me and Hoshi. About ten minutes later, they were done, and put them on two plates. After eating, I looked at my watch, seeing that it was 7:49. I then grabbed my bag and proceeded to head out the door, with Hoshi following along behind me. She told me yesterday about needing to come along with me, because of her mission with Wombat. The only problem was that she needed to stay in the club room so that I wouldn't get into any sort of trouble.

~Time Skip~

I was now currently in gym, playing volleyball with the rest of my classmates. It was a little hard to concentrate with a bunch of men staring at my body. All I was wearing for my gym uniform was a par of thigh-high black gym shorts and a white t-shirt. Then again, what I chose probably wasn't the best option, but I at least had a black tank top under it. I then saw someone from the other team try to spike the ball to the ground, so I quickly rushed over and hit the ball into the air, falling on the ground in the process. But I got back up, and jumped high into the air, spiking the ball at twice the force and speed then whatever my classmates were doing. 'Huh, maybe since I'm not really from this world, my normal abilities are twice the amount that people from this world have.' I thought, as I landed on my feet, as I saw the volleyball hit the floor then roll somewhere else. I then heard the coach blow his whistle, singling game over, and that class was out.

I then went into the boys changing room, since it was the only one, and changed behind a curtain. The coach instructed that I was the one to only go in there when I had to change, and after I was done, the guys would head in there to change as well. After I was done, I went out of the changing room to grab my bag, and quickly walked out the door towards the club room, since it was lunch time now. After about two or three minutes, I arrived at the club room. After I opened it, I was greeted with familiar faces, the only somewhat odd thing was Yumoto cuddling at heck out Wombat. "Good afternoon, Lucy." Atsushi answered. "Hello, nice to see you all once again." I said, before sitting down with my bento lunch in my hands. "Oh, which reminds me, Wombat" I started off, "I've been meaning to ask you. Is it okay for you to be separated from Mr. Tawarayama?" I asked him, until I saw him rush to his side. "I'm fine, kiddos." Tawarayama spoke. "They say things go bad faster if you keep freezing and defrosting them, you know." Yufine said. "It's perishable, so you have to be careful." Atsushi scolded. "With the expiration date and stuff." Yumoto added. "I-I-I'm sorry." Wombat said, as I just tried to ignore them, as I opened my bento lunch. It contained a rice omelette, a fruit bowl that contained strawberries, blue berries and bananas, and then a piece of Victoria sponge cake that I got yesterday for free from my boss at Solar Maple.