Found Some Jobs.......and A Friend?!

(I'll be adding songs to match the mood)

Lucy's Pov)

I woke up to the sunlight, shining passed the curtains. I lazily got up from under the covers and walked towards the balcony doors, moving the curtains out of the way to look outside. I then opened the balcony doors, and walked over towards the balcony railing, leaning on it. "Well" I talked to myself "time to find a few jobs!" I raised my voice. Since this was an expensive place, I had to pay 93,812¥($800) a month, for rent of course. It would seem that in Fiore that it would be the deal of a life time, but in this world, it's considered a bit expensive, so I decided to get a few jobs! I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, and went to my suitcase. I decided to wear a dark grey shirt, a red mini-skirt, held up by a white belt with a silver buckle, brown boots, and I decided to let my hair down (ignore the pigtails).

 I decided to wear a dark grey shirt, a red mini-skirt, held up by a white belt with a silver buckle, brown boots, and I decided to let my hair down (ignore the pigtails)

I decided to take Hoshi with me, to make sure that she doesn't get lonely. I then grabbed my purse, along with my wallet, and my apartment keys. I then walked out of the door, locking it behind me. After taking the elevator, I heard Loke's voice in my head. 'Hime, are you sure you can find your way back?' He asked me. 'Hmm, your right. Could you use that golden string again?' I thought to him. 'Of course. I will attach it to your belt, and remember, only you can see it.' He reminded me. I walked and looked at my belt, seeing the golden string there, unraveling itself as I walked further away from the start. After exiting the building, I walked in a random direction, into this bright, and exhilarating city. I looked left and right, holding Hoshi close to my chest. I looked in a random direction, seeing a pet store. "Hmm, I should get you a leash, as well as a name tag." I told her, seeing her tail wag a bit. I went inside, looking around for a decent collar, leash, and name tag. I found a simple matching, lilac purple collar and leash, along with a metal name tag, in the shape of a heart.

I then went over to this odd looking machine. I saw the instructions on the screen. I put the name tag onto flat metal sheet of the machine, and typed the name 'Hoshi', on the screen, and in no time, the name tag had her name on it. I was very impressed on how these people can create complicated things such as this. I walked up to the cashier, and got out 2,287 ¥ ($20), and handed the cashier the money. The leash, collar, and the name tag weren't much, only 1,498 ¥ ($13.10), as I got 789 ¥ ($6.90) back. After getting out of the shop, I put the leash and collar on her, along with the name tag, before throwing the now, empty plastic bag, into a near by garbage can. I decided to carry her again, mainly because I just wanted to.

I walked around a for a few more minutes, until Loke's voice brought me to a halt. 'Hime, I brought you a few flyers, for jobs that might be best for you. I have already placed them into your purse.' I then opened my purse, feeling papers, and something unusually cold, feeling a rectangular shape. I took the papers and the unknown item out, finding several 'Help Wanted!' flyers, and a white rectangle that seemed to be made of metal and glass. 'Um, Loke, what's this?' I questioned him. 'I heard that it's called an "iPhone 7". I overheard that it's used for communication purposes, like an odder version of a lacrima.' He explained. I saw a near by wooden bench, so I decided to sit down and figure out how to work this device.