Chapter Five - Anne

Later, Anne lay in his arms, a smile of happiness framing her face. He kissed her, holding her close as she smiled at him again."

"Comte, my darling, I  just, that was amazing", she kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around him as they kissed again. He had her right where he wanted her, his 'Anne' would do anything for him.

Meanwhile, Luke and Amethyst had reached his home in the nearby village. He dismounted outside a large house, lifting her gently down, and leading her into the house, leaving his trusted groom Phillipe to tend to  Destrier. "Thank you Phillipe, I  will come and check on him tonight". Phillipe nodded, curious at the girl his young master had brought home.

Luke gently led Amethyst into the hallway, taking her up to a large room on the second floor. He gently lay her in the large bed,  tenderly kissing her hand. "Le, where am I, what am I  doing here?", she questioned, her eyes searching his.

"You are at my home darling girl, you are safe now. I won't let him or his 'soldiers' hurt you. Oh Amethyst ", he said cuddling her in his arms, which were strong, but gentle at the same time.

He planted soft feather like kisses on her face, and suddenly their lips met. "No please stop", Amethyst pulled back, her expression unreadable".

"Darling, I'm so sorry, I just, I thought, oh god", Luke covered his face with his hands, as though he was ashamed.

Amethyst removed his hands, taking them in hers. "You would hate me, if you knew who I was, and what i've done, it's best for me to go", she said motioning to get up.

"No" Luke was forceful, not the gentle soul he seemed,  his eyes filled with an expression never seen before.

"Amethyst, no, I  won't let you leave me, I promise he will not hurt you again, I  am  prepared to kill him if he comes here, or sends any of his men. I  promise you", the look of determination in his eyes made Amethyst walk over to him.

"He will come for me, he's not about to let me go, I am his prize, his trophy. I'm scared". He moved closer, taking her in his arms and gently kissing her.

"Tell me darling,  what he has done, you are safe here, I will not let him near you".

Amethyst nodded, and he led her to the couch, sitting next to her and holding her hand. "I am fifteen years old, and my name is Amethyst - Rose Duvallan, daughter of General and Lady Rose Duvallan. My father and I were out riding one day, when we were ambushed by five men, I was eight years old. That was the last time I saw my parents".

"One of the men, the comte took me to his palace, he made me call him sir, and every night him and his men would beat me, if I  disobeyed them. His father would turn a blind eye at what his son was doing, there was nothing I could do but obey", until one day he returned with a girl, her name was Anne,  she soon became his favourite, his prize, as she was older than me he would have her sleep with his men, I was twelve and did not know anything, until one night".

Luke's eyes filled with pain as she hesitated, not sure if she could go on. "He didn't hurt you, I  will kill him", Amethyst laid a hand on his arm, stealing glances at him. "No, he went to get one of his men, and I  escaped, all I can remember is being saved by one of the Comte's men. I do not know who he is, but I  owe him my life".

He held her to him, kissing her gently,  "I wish we could find out his name, as we owe him a lot". He kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her, and assuring her she was safe.