Chapter 1 - Unforgivable

Sèan's POV -

It was lunch time and I just got done editing my next episode of Happy Wheels. One quick moment of laying back on my leather green and black chair and raising my arms in the air to wake them up and emptied the chair by sitting up and leaving my office to eat a small bowl of wet salad. Before I started inserting my spinach inside, I heard a door knocking rapidly. I turned over with a confused look to see a strange person with black shirt standing in front of my door. I laid down my small fork and ran downstairs to open the door to see a person with red hair, the black shirt I expected but along with cat hair in it with Blue jeans and red sneakers standing in front of the door frozen but twitching. I recognize this guy,

"M-Mark...?" I tried to face my eyes against him, but his arms started to shake which made me jump back to my position, but immediately he crashed me against the wall pinning my pale arms filled with fear with my breath quickened and my front door slammed hard causing the house to shake like an earthquake. I tried to break myself out of here, but he was too strong.

"Everybody says that I'm sick..." Mark's voice growled in front of my face making me moan kneeling my force against Mark's chest making him weak and droop out of his grasp as I sprinted upstairs going to my room, before I locked the door while shutting it. Mark pushed the door open as I fell onto the ground in pain scooting myself back until I ran against the wall, folding myself onto a ball while holding my hands up defensively.

"What is wrong with you, Mark?!" I breathed heavily but started to Increase my volume of my breath as Mark noticed my pant as he pointed a gun to my head.

I looked around to find something to protect myself with, but I realized a small pile of dirt sitting on the dusty wall. I don't know how it got there, but I grabbed a handful of the dirt throwing onto Mark's eyes making him yell in pain dropping the gun and covers his distorting eyes covered in dust making him blind for a moment and heard a slamming door appeared on the bathroom. He rubbed his eyes and picked back up the gun and tries to open the door in his grip but locked.

"I'VE GOT THE POLICE ON THE PHONE!" I yelled out before I dialed the main police number as Mark thrusts his fists repeating its motion while screaming and yelling my name. But before the police answers, Mark kicked the door down breaking the lock making me screaming "GO AWAY!" But he distorts my lips with a white mask tying it up tightly with a good tie almost impossible to untie it and ties my arms and ankles with a strong rope and carried me in bridle style going out of the house and putting me in the back of his car. I try to use all my might to muffle for help but the air was dead by the slam of Mark's back door and walks to his front seat starting the car.

"It's gonna be okay, Sèan. I'll put you somewhere that you will be forgotten permanently." Mark said sarcastically with an evil chuckle.

I sighed trying to clear my mind and calming myself down praying for someone to save me where Mark is going to take me.