Chapter 4 - Mr. Midnight

I was hitting through every window in the abandoned house, everything was crackproof which it's making me ticked off. I growled and tried to open the window but it's locked, I gripped my hand to unlock the window but it's too strong, I tried with all of my might but I slipped my hands and hit by neck hard at the edge of the hard counter making it badly sore making my teeth press together as my tears were running slowly through my face.

I growled without a word joining as I got up to my feet and walked towards the refrigerator to get an small ice pack and went to the living room to relax. I laid my head at the brim side of the couch before I set the ice pack sitting below my neck, but suddenly, I heard a cat meowed in the distance. I lifted up my head and saw a pitch black fur cat sitting by a wall, it meowed again as the cat walked over to me.

After the cat going closer, I reached out my hand and petted the cat's head as it purrs loudly while it plays around my hand before he got onto my chest reaching its head to lick my cheek. I felt funny, numb, and tickled but I like it. It's a really rough tongue. The cat stopped looked over at me with cute septiceyes. It purred as he lays on my chest as I pet its back.

"Your kinda cute." I said with a smile.

"Meow."

"What's your name?" I felt stupid by talking an ANIMAL.

"Meow..."

"Do you have one?"

The cat shook his head 'no'. That was... the first time I've ever heard a cat answered...

"Hmm... I'd call you... Mr. Midnight." I giggled.

"Meow!" He meowed happily as he drowse his back and side against me as I chuckled as I slip my hand off of his back and against Mr. Midnight's belly, making him stop and relax reaching his arms against me while legs are stretched back. He's so adorable.

"It's okay, Mr. Midnight. I'll take really good care of you." I smiled as he meows again.