Chapter 11 - Reunited

The man I stared eye contacted me. He got himself attention after I said his name.

"M-M-Mark?!?!"

"Sean?"

Our eyes were connected together as he walked infront of me, I was looking for words but every word I want to say could confuse him and he will think I'm stupid.

"Were you... Mr... Midnight?" I speak up.

He understood and nodded slightly as he blinked once after his exclaim.

My head sink down slightly, nearly when I stop, Mark grabbed my chin and held me up which I didn't want to eye contact me.

"Look at me, Sean." He demanded me politely.

I did what I was told in horror as my hand started to twitch and shake. Mark gabbed me by his both hands to my strawberry cheeks in each without a word to announce. But his head sink down staring to the dust spot on the ground between my feet before he slowly slip his hands to my waist under my arm and cuddled my shoulder as he moves the arms up to my back and softly embraced me.

I didn't move at all but I hook my arms feeling Mark's sides of his back and I circled him to embrace him back and tossing my forehead to his shoulder, I started to speak my real thoughts.

"Mark, I thought it was you who... bring me here." I stammered.

"It's not true, Jack. Darkiplier is the one who heave you here, you began here after I was lobbed here, and he transformed me into the black cat." He exclaimed. "But everything will be alright, I basically know how to get out of here."

My eyes were wide with shock. "Really?"

Mark nodded as he ruffles my hair softly.

"But-" before Mark could finish, he glanced over at the window to glimpse the sky.

"Mark?" I removed my head off of his chest and looked up at him.

"We must plan on to go in the morning. It's late, we should need to earn our rest." Mark answered as I went back to Mark's chest with my head softly resting on it closing my eyes. Mark's been resting on my shoulder with his chin pondering random things for a few minutes, at the end, Mark lifts his head back up to see me resting on his chest with my left hand by my hand with my right hand on his shoulder.

"Jack? Are you ready to go?" He leans like a half-moon to face his eyes onto mine, but they were covered and never shown, and mostly, I didn't answer his question. He knew I was asleep on his arms, snoring soundlessly but with my clear breaths.

Mark grins as he strongly carries me in brindle style and walks over to the bedroom and sets me on the bed without putting the covers on me. He grinned at me sweetly as he left the room and continues to stare at me after he closes the door and went upstairs to sleep on the couch.