Chapter 3 - Originally Planned

I just woke up feeling great and I started eating breakfast looking through my notifications on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. Lots of them in the comments said "Sean. Where are your videos?" Or, "Sean. Are you doing okay?" I tried to respond of the comments but it says 'you cannot interact with that user.' What the heck? Did they block me or something? I went to check on that jerk's videos which it's Mark of course, I realized an apology video that he uploaded. I set it on full screen to listen to it.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier... and... I have some bad news to tell you guys about my closest friend." He said in an unenthusiastic tone.

"Uh, Sean McLoughlin of Jacksepticeye... has, past away of yesterday's after a car crash." Mark started to pause. My eyes were wide with jealousy and anger. How dare he post stupid lies onto the internet!

"I had a weekend at Jack's house and I saw a boulder rolled in by the road and he tried to dodge it but was thrown off a cliff from his car and crashed. The paramedics said it was unavailable to revive him, so I planned on to tell you guys for about the day before today. I wasn't in the car, I just caught my eye when I was in a hotel and I saw him accidentally ran off of the cliff. My eyes were in shock, I called the ambulance and the police, and they said it was unavailable to revive him." He started to fakely sniffle. I'm starting to hate him so bad. How dare he tries to lie something about this!

I shut down my phone and set it down before I throw my bowl on to the sink and sunk down curling myself into a ball and sobbed myself way through my emotions. I crawled over to the nearest wall but instead I crawled myself to a warm dishwasher door continuing to sob and sniffle while crying, hooking my hands in anger at the sides of my legs while they are against my chest comfortably sitting on a hard floor crying my eyes out. But on a second thought, I muffled out,

"I... HATE... HIM... SO... MUCH!"