Chapter 6 - Meeting Antisepticeye

I started to feel my deep anxiety beneath inside of me as my palm slowly trails around Mr. Midnight's soft boned back staring into a random distance while my legs were crossed sitting on the couch I slept on last night. The day today, right now I'm wearing a white middle sleeved shirt with black pentagon shape in the middle and back. I took my eyes off of the random distance that I froze my eyes on and found a shadowy figure that looked like me but vanished away.

"Mr. Midnight?" I quickly called out for him.

"Hmm?" Mr. Midnight looked over at me with cute green eyes but huge pupils.

"I found a shadowy figure that looked like me. Do you know who he is." I asked him curiously.

"Meow." Mr. Midnight got off of my lap and ran to the kitchen where the shadowy figure was as I followed him.

He turned back and ran to the bathroom to look but not a single difference. I followed every step Mr. Midnight takes, we looked outside which it was REALLY windy, next we checked the garage that was pretty empty. No bikes, building tools, anything. But lastly, we looked downstairs to see no difference happening to this abandoned house but when we were going back upstairs as Mr. Midnight, around the corner he roared loudly at the shadowy figure standing at the brim of the staircase I glanced over with a surprised and stood like stone.

"Hello... Jacksepticeye..." he started to speak when I was about to freak out as I was about to walk away but he walked towards me. My heart was beating so fast I reverse my forward step back and hit myself against the wall.

"MEOW!!" Mr. Midnight roared and hissed at the shadowy figure by going in front of me trying to defend me.

"Flee away, kitty. Your man is mine to take care of..." The shadowy figure comes up to me going inside me as I was twitching and making glitch sound effects, it felt like a grasp as I dropped down to my knees as I felt my eyes were vanishing. I got back up feeling like myself still, I looked over at Mr. Midnight.

"Kitty? What happened..?" I asked him in fear.

He meowed and mention to follow as he runs upstairs leading me to the bathroom and leaps by the sink pointing at the mirror to look into myself.

My eyes were green as the black covered my whole eyes around the green eye. My eyes were wide with shock as I groaned in horror and thumped myself out of balance to a few painting and fell on me with a few nails stabbed me. Two on my right leg, and one on my chest. I moaned in pain as Mr. Midnight sprints to me and pulls the nails out with his sharp fangs and flew himself to push the paintings away.

"Is this... another dream or what?" I asked Mr. Midnight. He shocked his head 'no' as he mentions me to get up by pushing me up and paces over to the curtains pushing them, there was a red marker that reveals my form.

"Antisepticeye."