Chapter 9 - The Truthful Notes

"Meeooow!"

"OKAY! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I felt shocked of myself by yelling at a cat. He didn't care that I did, he wanted me to follow him. Before that, I rolled my eyes madly as I grunted and paced over Mr. Midnight's steps. My eyes ride into the following footsteps as he found myself into my bedroom with a knife, my eyes were shocked from wide as Mr. Midnight leaped on top of the knife with a note by his side. I slowly walked over to it in fear as I picked up the note trailing my eyes to the words.

"Hi, Sean. This is Mr. Midnight, I recently snuck out of your room in the middle of the night when you were sleeping. But I found out how to get rid of your Antiseptic curse.
You see this knife by me? If you want your curse to vanish away... you must cut yourself any type of body part but not the throat cause I don't want you to die. But surprise by surprise, I will work on getting you out of here and have vengeance on that person who kidnapped you and bring you that. But that's not Mark, that's DARKIPLIER! The dark side of Markiplier."

Darkiplier? I thought to myself.

"But, Mr. Midnight. Where's Mark?" I asked him worriedly.

Mr. Midnight knew he was going to say that. He grabbed another note from his back meowing again making me to read, I did what I was told. I set down the remain note and picked up the second one.

"About Mark... well I know where Mark is but I don't know if I can show you if you want. But you have to find some ingredients for a potion."

My mind felt dizzy in confusion as I made my sigh let out.

"Mr. Midnight... show me the recipe." I commanded as he picks up the crumbled recipe from the ground giving it to me.

It was a lot easy to read the ingredients. First recipe I trailed my eyes through,

"Blood."

I glanced over at the knife sitting infront of Mr. Midnight. I can memorize the words...

"You must cut yourself any type of body part."

My answer appeared into my arm.

Trigger warning.

I thought to myself, this is the first time I'm going to do this crap. I never had depression, panic or anxiety attacks. Including suicidal thoughts. But if I want to get myself out of here, I have to do this... on my own... I pulled up my sleeve up high as I can, picking up the knife with my heart beating fast and my breath quickening. I shaped my knife like a pencil as I fearfully set the tip to my arm dragging it nearly causing blood. Since it's not working I went back to the position I impaled my arm which it was causing blood. I moaned and groaned in pain as I tearfully and madly yanking my slashed arm causing blood immediately to run as I screamed in pain gripping my wounded arm dropping the knife onto the floor silently.

Mr. Midnight mentioned quickly to follow. I picked up my knife as I followed my steps to a room which it was a library filled with spider webs and dusty books. Mr. Midnight runs as I followed to a cauldron with my knife with me. I pushed my blood inside the small cauldron with my knife getting every bit of my last blood as Mr. Midnight cleaned it with his clean licks and giving me a bandage wound when I yanked it out of his mouth and dressed my bloody arm as my breath started to fear around me along with my groans.

Mr. Midnight pushed a small bowl of cold water with his head as I dumped my bloody hand into it making the clear liquid change into crimson solid inside the bowl making my hand slowly clean away back to my original skin color. I once again gripped my dressed wound without any blood cause.

My breaths were slowly back to its original pace as well as the heart, Mr. Midnight runs back with the note of the ingredients.

a/n/: The rest of the ingredients will be in the next chapter.