Chapter 12 - Rival's Arrival

A stab sound effect across the kitchen from Jack's knife to a bloody training dummy which it looked like it was stabbed repeatedly. Mark smile from appreciation.

"Sèan..?" He smirked at me. My head lifted up slowly facing straight towards a wall after a smirk joins in with me and my eyebrows crossing downward to my eyes.

"Love... turns into HATE."

"Let's go, Jack." He padded once on me in the back hard which I felt no single shock of pain. We both left the house unlocking twenty locks which Mark knew everything, we both faced the car slowly with our fading glimpse away from our distance.

"Is this car shattered?"

"No, no, Jack. Dark though this was broken, but when I was Mr. Midnight, I sensed this car that it was still alive. But it's almost running out of gas. But we will reach our destination to our rival." He said as he walked slowly with his steps forward to the car as he was followed by me. We got in the car before he turns on the car with no eyes. Just the on and off sign to the radio, I felt confused but I felt more insanity build up inside me. But my thoughts were jerked off by Mark tone.

"Hey, Jack. You may need this." He reached out a tall skinny thin sword with a handle of spikes but fitting my fingers between each.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

I sheathed my sword back to my side as Mark backs up the car and drives eyewitness to the road away from the abandoned house. I felt better after that, cause I don't want to be stuck there on my own.

"I'll follow Dark wherever he goes I'm behind him."

"Sounds like a plan. But we need more."

"Think out loud and speak through your tone."

This made Mark giggle before advising the plan.

***

"So he's in the church having a fake funeral of me." I reminded.

"Yep. Break through whenever your in when Dark's in and that may prove our friends that you are still alive but don't say anything to them. Just unsheath when your ready and charge after him."

"I hear you."

"Good. We are nearly there..."

***

"We are now here..."

"Finally..." I let out an evil smirk and chuckle as I unsheathed my skinny long sword as we both got out of the car glimmering our eyes on the church bell and trailed our eyes towards the big brown two doors.

"Now's your chance, Jack. Kill him... give him what he deserves."

"With pleasure." I walked slowly towards the church door standing in front of it.