Chapter 2 - Lost and Alone

It was about a half an hour drive. I fell asleep on the way to where Mark's going to take me dreaming of myself hanging out with his girlfriend, his first date and first kiss. But that later on, I woke up with the car froze as I started to wake myself up in tears appearing my mind into memories until Mark opened up the back door smirking at me and carried me in bridle style as I see a huge wooden house sitting in front of us while the breeze coated us in cold while the leaves flew around in front of my face until Mark climbed me up into the porch step setting me down against the concrete floor pulling out a pocket knife and slices its way through the ropes on my arms and ankles, including ripping the mask off of my face making myself to breath perfectly once again. I turned over to him with an look until he carried me up in bridle style again opening the door as the creaks ringed my ears as Mark threw me inside looking back at him and running towards the door but unsuccessfully tried to make it out when Mark shuttled the door shut immediately and locking it.

"MARK!" I crashed my fists against the door two times and droop myself against the wall sobbing loudly as Mark kinda felt bad but growly said,

"Welcome to your new home. Good day..." And he left the house with me crying and sobbing decreasing my volume, I heard the engines run across his car and vanished away by the car driving safely home back.

My eyes were wide with shock. He left... without me...

"MAAARRK!" I screamed by getting onto my feet grabbing a nearest weapon such as a baseball bat and smashed against the window. After one whack, I made two but...

They were crackproof...

I smashed my fists against the window sinking myself to my knees continuing back for my sobs to let out and sniffles went inside my nostrils, releasing my fists to my flat pale hands, hanging my head dejectedly.

"No... no... no..." I sighed sadly. But my eyes were wide open again by the thunder strike nearly almost by my house. I sighed once again as I got up to my feet and walked away to take a quick shower, it took me a while to find a bathroom. After that I went to check on a wardrobe by the shower and saw the wardrobe was filled with my clothes, my shoes, everything, including my phone sat there on the corner.

Who is this house for? I feel like its abandoned. Anyway, I coated myself with my red shirt, my winter beanie, some dark blue skinny jeans and some black sneakers. Lastly, I saw my glasses were in there, I set them on in front of my glasses and went upstairs to check what's up there. There was one bedroom, one bathroom, and an office room. Those great times when I record videos, but now I'm really worried. Since I started to stop thinking about memories, I set myself to bed and coated myself with comfortable blankets and went off to sleep.