Chapter 14 - Home Sweet Home (Ending)

I had no point of surviving.

My life may be necessary to end.

Even though I failed everyone by telling them I'm still alive.

I hope I rest in piece.

I love you, Mark...

Mark was too late to save me. The seek of the body on the floor stabbed through Mark's eyes, his eyes shrunk deeply in shock as he runs towards my body and bursts into hot tears as the thunder roars pouring hard rain on us and flowing the street.

"J-Jack... Sèan... no. Don't do this to me!" He shook me which his eyes shot through my head titling towards him without a flutter in my eyes to rise.

"No... no... NO, NO, NO!" My hair deeply fades into a deep color from the rain, tears flow against Mark's eyes as one glides to my cheeks trailing down away as Mark embraces my body against him sobbing loudly to my shoulder as my head throws forward against his. Mark's arms clutched through his back as I glued my eyes against my flopped unmoved arms.

Mark's ears perked up from the sound of the alarm coming forming towards us. He looked around his shoulder to the see the light flashing distorting his chocolate chip colored eyes, before they arrived, Mark turns back to my faded eyes reaching his head giving me a small plant of his mouth to my forehead for a few seconds and stood up and turns around to the ambulance froze in front of us and as Mark watched them gliding me carrying me sliding me upon the doctor bed and slid me into the back closing the door and before they left, Mark jerked their movements as he formed my jaw a "wait!" Reaching towards them.

-----

The flashing red light continues to fill outside. Including Mark's house in his room sitting in solitude clinical depression. His thoughts playfully thought about me about how am I going to die or not... but his answer is avoiding me to.

He lays down on his bed sadly clutching my flat cap that fell out of my head while the fall. Until the thoughts continues to move on, until the sleepier Mark gets as he flutters his eyes closed slowly immediately thinking that he should meet me tomorrow.

-----

The birds chirped to their songs of lullabies as Mark's eyes slowly rise fading my dreams and my sleep away. But his thoughts jerked off into the appearance about me. He darted off of his bed and changed his clothes going to the hospital.

As he finished his toast by entering the hospital, he stopped by in front of the nurse standing behind.

"Hello, can I help you with something?"

"Yes. Is Sèan McLouglin here?" Answered Mark.

"Of course, if you want to meet him, he's at room six to the left hall."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

As he left off of the nurse disappearing in front of her eyes, I peeked in the room. He looked over to the bed and so no far body laying on the bed, he expected that there was gonna be bumps on the bed but the blanket was hardly half on the ground. He had anxiety for one thought, but on second thought, he felt a small touch of taps on his shoulder on his hard bone. He turns around to see an Irishman with green hair and blue coated clothed sweater with a large grin across his lips while his ocean eyes glazed as the latch across Mark.

"Sèan!" He happily turns his body towards me and picks me up while our hard embraces touched against around our necks to our backs. We twirled around in a couple of turns as he continues to pick me up until we got back to our original position and planted my feet onto the ground in front of him releasing our embrace but still avoiding to lower our grins and embraced again. Mark's tears flow out of his eyes until we stopped embraced and I whipped his tears of seconds fading them away.

"Don't cry. I'm here for you."

Mark was happy to hear my Irish accent again.

"How did you survive?" He asked me.

I truthfully explained, "Well, the recipe that you were Mr. Midnight and I was Antisepticeye, since we poured the potion onto us and before we fell unconscious, my eyes shot through the last sentence. Which it says, "If the person pours potion on themselves to revoke the curse, they each get one life earned and never die yet any caution of death" so that means I have one life left and you have two."

"Wow... but Sèan..."

"Yes?"

"I will never let you lose a life ever again. I will protect you with all of my heart, my soul, and faith. I don't want to lose anyone at all."

I giggled slightly as he hugged me again shoving my head against his chest until after five seconds. After my last one chuckle, he paused me after he plugged his lips into mine, I was shock at first, but I gave him flattering my eyes shut and wrapped my arms around his neck until we remove our lips apart for breath as he grabbed my hand walking out of the hospital.

"Now. Let's tell everyone..."

I nodded as we got back to the church were people evacuated from.

"Dark was a villain but never worry people. Sèan is still alive and we are finally together to make him never lose a life again."

The YouTubers, couples, and other clapped for joy as we finally left to get treats and lots of hugs from me. After the party ends, all of our YouTube friends started making videos about my problem from beginning to end.

-----

After I started eating with Mark, a knock on Mark's front door disrupted our thoughts.

"I'll get that." I said as I left to go get the door, as I opened it. I saw Signe standing in front of it.

"Signe?"

"I've heard that your together with Mark..."

"Wha-" I was broke off by Signe hugged me unnecessarily until I hugged her back.

She broke off before she speaks, "it's okay. Since we can be friends, I'm happy that your together with Mark."

My lips curved into a smile as I thanked her before she left to say goodbye.

I closed the door as I ran back upstairs and saw Mark in front of me. I explained what happened until I embraced him,

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you too my dearest Prince."

We broke off until we connected our lips together softly as Mark coated me in warmth which I smiled.

"Promise you'll protect me?" I glimpsed at him.

"Nothing will become between us. Nothing will become heathens between us... I love you so much."

"I love you too."

A/N: Yes! It's the end! Finally! Hope you guys didn't cry cause Sèan survived even though he lost a life and he earns himself his last one. Thank you all for reading my books and this one, for voting, commenting, and more! Thank you so much!!!!!

And yes, the song "Heathens - Twenty One Pilots" inspired myself to make a book for it. I'm completely in love with that song so much and I decided to make a book for it and I made it and finished it, and thank you guys for reading it.

So extra note. I will be planning on making a SEQUEL to "Heathens" if you would guys like that. Leave me in the comments below. I cannot wait to hear your answers.

Thank you again and I will see you guys in the next book. Bye bye! <3

~MelyrraaRW