Chapter 13 - War pt. 1

A slash across the room gave everyone a hard gasp. They glanced over at the collapsing door getting more surprised to see me with a suspicious look with a long thin sword in my hands.

"Jack?"

"Hello, Darkiplier."

Dark fakely made a confused face.

"Uhh, who's Darkiplier?"

"Think again." I said with a smirk, a stomp across outside stormed right beside me, Mark joined his smirk with me. Darkiplier felt puzzled, shocked in embarrassment.

"How... how can this be?!" Dark's voice started to low down into an small echoing voice which made people horrified as they whisper into each other's ears.

I took off my hat with a chuckle, "Easy as pie, really. When you throw me into that abandoned house, Mark as the black cat acted like a human and made a potion to make him turn back to his normal self. Also did you turn me into this 'dark side' of me. Antisepticeye isn't it?"

"So you knew."

"Yep. Mark wrote it in the bathroom."

"You! Son of a-" Dark was about to charge towards Mark. But I stopped him by my sword making his heart scream.

"Touch him..." I lowered my sword down softly with a suspicious look. Before Dark lays a finger on Mark, I slashed him with my knife causing him to lose blood from his chest.

"EVACUATE THE CHURCH! NOW!" Mark's scream filled the room as the people got up screaming until their echo vanished from running out of the church.

"Fake funeral about me? Until I get your first!" Before my first taste of my strike, he kicked me across the stomach sending me flying while the grip was vanquished to my sword laying on the ground injured. The sword adjusted its sound as my sight across Dark walking towards me. Before he tries to strike me, he was impaled in the stomach, he lets out an evil laugh when he turns his back around towards Mark. Which he let go of his sword. Dark yanked the sword off of him pointing it towards Mark. I shot my eyes towards my sword that he held on.

"Come meet me at the hotel when your skills improve." Dark said with a laugh as he sprints out of the church as we watched him entering the tall hotel.

"Shall we give him what's right?"

"I hear you, Mark. Whether I die or not, I'll give my pieces of my strike towards him to teach him a lesson."

"That's the spirit." Mark hits me in the back before we sprinted towards the hotel building following Dark.

***

There was no sight of him until we saw him outside on the roof. We busted the door down as we walked closer to him.

"Has your skills-"

"SHUT UP, DARK. Your end finally comes..." Mark yelled across from him.

"Go... come at me if you can!" Dark trusts his swords into a preparation stance. As we charged towards him, he tries to strike us, but we both ducked our heads down and kicked him right on the back sending him falling. He immediately rolls to his back and kicked us both sending us flying near the edge of the building.

"Give up. Your kind doesn't belong here."

We ignored his words as he started charging towards him and tackled straight towards him sending him onto the ground. Mark ripped Dark's eye causing a lot of blood running until Dark kicked him off and had control of me. He shoved me with his hand across my neck choking it as I was gasping for breath, but he immediately pushed me off of the building as I fall passing through every window and room.

"JACK! NO! NO-O-O, JACK!" Mark started watching me falling as his hot tears were falling down silently after the sight of me falling through and vanished through the fog.

"Stop weeping, Mark. Jack is dead..."

"But he was my friend! You killed my friend! You also throw me into that abandoned house and turned me into a cat! HOW COULD YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF, I HATE YOU! AH, I HATE YOU!" Mark screamed as he tackled Dark against his throat sending him down as Dark gasps for breath with his might.

"Stop it, Mark, help. Please help!" But no response, Dark falls unconsciously from no breath, his heart stopped as Mark insanely threw Dark off of the roof finishing him off before his death. But his mind appeared to remind him of Jack.

"Sèan!" Mark ran down the stairs to his way to me.

A/n/: The next chapter will be the last chapter. Did Jack died?! Or did he survive? Next time on Heathens // Jacksepticeye.