Chapter One

(a/n 2020) hi all!! i would like to thank each and every one of you for reading this!! i wrote this like years ago, so i apologize for any mistakes or weirdness to it. i wish each & every one of you the best <3
——————————————————

"Hey Bell, want to grab a drink at Griffins?" Lexa walked out of the building.

"Whatever the hell you want Lex." Bellamy was leaning on the side of the building.

"You're the best." Lex walked over to him.

"You're damn right." Bell slung his arm over her shoulder.

They had just gotten off from work. Heda Incorp. Lexa runs the business and owns it. Bellamy is head of security at the building. They are a research facility. Security is top notch at the building. Neither had any plans tonight and Clarke had just come back.
Lexa and Bellamy had grown closer together after Clarke had to leave to go on her mission trip with Abby. Both had to stop by the apartment complex to get ready for the night.

A couple of hours later...

"Bellamy! Come on! Do you really want to make the Princess pissed?" Lexa shouted down the hallway.

"Please! The Princess loves me and would never be mad at me." Bellamy came out of his room.

"Really? Remember that one time where you were late to her mom's birthday surprise and ruined it for everyone?" Lexa inquired Bell.

"Hm can't recall that time." Bell was ready to go.

"Ohh, someone's going to definitely hit on you tonight Bell." Bellamy was wearing a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a leather jacket, and some Ray Bans.

"You know it. Don't forget about you. Someone's about to see Clarke. *winky winky*." Bell lightly shoved Lex.

"Stop! It's been a long time since we last saw each other." Lexa turned bright red.

"Whatever. Let's just leave." Bellamy rolled his eyes, knowing he was right.

A/N: hope you guys like it. Inspired by an ig account. Go follow me @/_incendiary. Also could you tell others about this. Much love💖

A/N (2018) hey guys! i wrote this story a while, obviously, but i'm no longer on ig and just wanted to thank you all for reading. should i write another fan fic for the 100? comment what you think :))

a/n (2019) hey!! so i wrote this a super long time ago so long i dont even remember everything or pretty much anything. i apologizes for any errors or if there's anything wrong. so thankful for all you guys and for reading it!!