Chapter Five

Once Clarke and Lexa got out of the elevator, they walked all over the city. They walked hand in hand. Speaking about the different monuments and buildings. Lexa geeking out over New York. Clarke teasing Lexa about it causing her to blush. Even though they were supposed to start over at the end, Lexa asked Clarke to move back in.

"Clark, move back in with me. I know we are supposed to be starting over but move in. Bell will be fine with it. Move back in. Please." Lexa begged Clarke.

Clarke thought about this. She was going to say no, but then she looked at Lexa and couldn't say no.

"Of course, Lex. Anything for you." Clarke smiling.

The two more happy than ever walked back to Lexa's apartment. They snuck in quietly, as it was 11 pm. They rushed across the living room to Lexa's bedroom. Inside the bedroom was full of drawings, Clarke's drawings. A bed lay in the middle of the room. A desk against the window. A bathroom near the bed and bookcases on the wall opposite of the bed. Clarke had her mouth open. Amazed by all the drawings.

"You kept these? These were just little sketches I gave you." Clarke looked around amazed.

"Well, I loved them. And I loved you. I kept them all. But I could only put some of my favorites up." Lexa sheepishly said.

Framed and in the middle of all the drawings was the drawing Clarke drew when Lexa was sleeping. This was right before Titus shot her. It was her favorite drawing of all time. She kept it there the entire time Clarke was gone. Clarke couldn't comprehend everything around her. The pictures were hanging there. In frames and arranged around the room. Only then, did Clarke really look around her. The room was beautiful. Modern but still allowed the pictures to fit in with the theme. Clarke sat down on the bed. Just letting this sink in. Lexa kept everything Clarke gave to her. They sat there in silence until Bellamy banged on the wall to keep quiet. The two just looked at each other. They didn't say anything. Eventually Lexa got up to get ready for bed. She came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of shorts and a Heda sweatshirt. She tossed Clarke som clothes. When Clarke came out of the bathroom, she was wearing the same thing except Wanheda. Lexa got comfortable in the bed. Clarke hesitantly came up to the bed. Lexa nodded ever so slightly. Clarke climbed into bed with Lexa. Lexa reached over and turned off the light.

"I hope you will still consider my offer. To stay with me and Bellamy." Lexa said softly.

"I do still want to come live with you. Don't worry the drawings didn't scare me off." Clarke laughed.

"Good. I'm glad..." Lexa had drifted off to sleep.

Clarke lied there thinking about everything. She hasn't told Lexa the real reason why she chose the mission trip over her. She wanted to choose her so badly, but she couldn't. Right before she had to choose, Bellamy came to see her. After he came, she chose to go. The entire time she wished she had never went. To stay there with Lexa. Help her heal. She hasn't healed yet. Clarke knew that. She knew that even though Lexa tells everyone she is fine, she isn't. She can see it in her eyes. The pain. The memories. Yet, Clarke could do nothing until Lexa opened up to her. She wouldn't pressure Lexa into talking. She would have to wait. Wait until Lexa opened her heart to her. She had to wait.

A/N I promise to get some Lexa and Bellamy action. By action I mean friendship not love. Also what happened between Clarke and Bellamy??