Chapter Two

Lexa and Bellamy arrived to Griffins only to find Clarke at the door.

"Clarke!! It's been so long. Miss me Princess?" Bellamy walked up to her.

"Of course my Knight. It's been so long since I've seen both of you." Clarke and Lexa met each other's eyes.

"Hi. It's definitely been a long time." Lexa said.

"Hi, Lexa. I've missed you guys both." Clarke and Lexa were both shy to each other.

They had left off right after they pronounced they loved each other. Lexa awkwardly gave Clarke a hug. The three of them walked in together. Bellamy nudged Lexa in the side. He winked at her which in return got a punch in the arm. Inside they found Monty, Jasper, Raven, Octavia, and Lincoln. Jasper and Monty had just formed a nonprofit company helping people with drug addictions. Raven had just returned home from a prestige mechanical engineering school. Lincoln and Octavia were back from the same mission trip Abby and Clarke went on.

"Hey Raven!" Lexa greeted her even though the two don't really talk.

"Hey! How have you been?" Raven returned with a smile.

"Great! Bellamy and I have gotten extremely close since you all left." Lexa laughed.

"Who knew! Heda and the King becoming friends." Raven shook her head.

"Yep. So what about you? Meet anyone while out at the school?" Lexa asked.

"Nah. I mean I did meet someone but it didn't last. Plus, I don't need a man." Raven strongly stated, "or a woman."

"Please me and Clarke we're not dating. Or at least I don't think so. She left. I stayed." Raven raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, what exactly happened between the two of you?" Raven inquired.

"Nothing really. Her mom was going on a mission trip and Clarke went with. She offered if I wanted to go, but I chose not to." Lexa tried to hide what really happened.

"Hmm okay." Raven not totally believing her.

"Oh my goodness! I have to go. It's getting late." Lexa jumped up, " I'll see you later."

Lexa rushed off to Bell. She pulled Bell away from Lincoln and gave an apologized face to Lincoln. They rushed to the door.

"Lex, what was that for? I was talking to Lincoln about something very important?" He asked as he was being pushed down the street.

"We have to go. Remember you and I have to work tomorrow. And tomorrow is the big day?" They reached the apartment in record time.

"Oh right. But that's no big deal. Just another day at work." Bellamy blew it off.

"No it's not. The board is coming tomorrow to see how Heda Incorp. is doing."

"Oh right well okay then."

"Night."

"Night."