Chapter Three

It was early morning when Lexa was banging around the kitchen. She was trying to make breakfast for Bellamy. The only problem was she didn't know how to cook, so she was just throwing stuff into a pot. Bellamy walked out of his room. Hair all ruffled and him shirtless.

"Lex, what are you doing?" He was still half asleep.

"I'm trying to cook you breakfast, Bell." Lexa still fumbling around the kitchen.

"It's 5:30 in the morning. Don't you think you could have waited a little longer?" Bellamy reached up to stretch.

"Um...no." Lexa stammered when she looked at him.

Bellamy threw himself onto the couch. He was sitting there, casually and shirtless. Lexa threw her pots and pans down and flung herself next to Bellamy. She rested her head on his chest.

"Hey Bell. I need some advice." Lexa murmured.

"Sure. What do you need advice on babe?" Bell sat himself up.

"Clarke. We left off really rough. There's a lot I didn't tell you about that night." Lexa looked up at him.

"Oh um. What really happened between the two of you?" Bellamy suddenly looked wide awake.

"Well, you know how she was offered to go on the mission trip? Well she offered if I wanted to go. But this was right after I had gotten shot by Titus. And I didn't want to go. I also didn't want her to go. We got in this huge fight. And I told her if she left we were over." Lexa had tears in her eyes.

"About Titus... Why do you still let him work for you? Sorry that was off topic. But I think you and her should talk. See what you can do. I'm sure both of you want to be friends still. Maybe even more." Bellamy was dead serious.

"Thanks Bell. I guess I should go talk to her." Lexa stood up, "I will go right now."

"Maybe not right now. It's only 5:50 in the morning." Bellamy laughed.

"Oh true. I'll wait until my lunch today. I'll go then." Lexa went to her room to get ready for the day.

Lunch time at Heda Incorp.

Lexa had just finished up meeting with Titus. She was leaving the building to go talk to Clarke. She decided she was going to drive to Griffins, where she knew Clarke would be.

At Griffins

"Clarke?" Lexa walked in.

"Lexa? What are you doing here today?" Clarke came out from the back room.

"I came to talk to you. About what happened when we last saw each other." Lexa came up to the bar.

"Oh. Look that was in the past. I can put that behind me. If you want to." Said Clarke.

"Um sure. I just wanted us to get back on the same track. Become friends again. I understand if you don't. I was harsh to you." Lexa said.

"No. I still do want to be friends. Maybe we could be more than just friends one day." Clarke looked Lexa straight in the eyes.

"Maybe we can. Want to go for a walk? My lunch is however long I want it to be." Lexa looked up hesitantly.

"I'd love to." Clarke put down her rag and came out from the bar.

The two walked out of the bar. They walked out of Griffins. They lived in New York so they just wandered around the streets.