Chapter Six

The two were sleeping when Lexa suddenly started kicking and moving around the bed. Clarke woke up immediately to look over at her. Lexa was kicking and crying but yet she was still asleep. Clarke reached over to comfort her but Lexa kicked her in the stomach. Clarke didn't know what to do so she waited until Lexa calmed down. Once that happened, Clarke woke Lexa up.

"Lexa, wake up. Wake up babe." Clarke shook Lexa lightly.

Lexa slightly asleep, "What? Huh."

"You were kicking and crying in your sleep." Clarke said gently.

"Oh that's normal. It happens every night. I have nightmares about the shooting. It's okay. I'm okay." Lexa was shaking.

"You're okay. You're okay." Clarke repeated that and repeated it to Lexa.

Clarke took Lexa in her arms and hugged her. She comforted her until Lexa fell asleep. She didn't let her go. It wasn't until morning when Lexa left her arms. Lexa got out of bed quietly and walked into the kitchen.

"Did Clarke spend the night?" Bell asked.

"Yeah she did. I invited her to move in with us. If that's okay?" Lexa looked at Bell.

"Um yeah sure. Whatever." Bell looked uncertain.

Lexa couldn't help but notice this look in Bell's eyes. She watched it carefully. He was hiding something.

"Look Bell...what are you hiding?" Lexa blurted out.

"What?!? Oh nothing. I'm just surprised by how fast you two are moving." Bellamy still couldn't hide what he was thinking.

Lexa thought about this and dropped it. Eventually it would come out whatever he's hiding. Lexa was so deep in thought that she didn't hear Clarke in her room yelling her name. Lexa ran into her room thinking something was wrong, but there Clarke sat on the bed.

"Hey Lex, can you grab those pair of socks?" Clarke looked so innocent.

"Seriously that's why you yelled? I thought you were hurt or something." Lexa couldn't be angry with her face.

"Nope. Just can't reach my socks." Clarke still sitting on the bed.

The socks were less than 5 feet away from her. Lexa looked at Clarke to the socks and back go Clarke. She then proceeded to leave the room.

"Lexa! Come back!" Clarke shouted.

"Sorry Clarke. Looks like you'll have to get them." Lexa called back.

Clarke eventually came out of the room. When she reached the kitchen, she looked over to see shirtless Bellamy. The two quickly made eye contact and then dropped it. Lexa, of course, was fast enough to notice it.

"Alright, what's up with the two of you?" Lexa finally spoke up.

"What? Oh nothing Lex." Bellamy stuttered.

"Always knew you were a bad liar. Clarke?" Lexa looked at Clarke.

"Like he said nothing." Clarke did not make eye contact.

"You guys are both lying. So spit it out now." By now Lexa was mad.

"Alright look there was a reason I left on that mission trip. I was gone for 9+ months right? Well something happened before I left. We had that fight. Bellamy was there to comfort me. One thing lead to another and I found out I was pregnant. I didn't want you to know so I left the country..." Clarke looked hesitantly at Lexa.

Lexa sat there for a bit. Looked at the two of them and finally talked.

"Where is the baby?" Lexa calmly asked.

"Um she's with Abby right now. Do you want to meet her? I agreed with Clarke that the three of us could be her parents." Bell spoke up.

"Maybe later. I just need some time to think. I'm going to go out for a run and when I come back, I want that baby and you two in this apartment." Lexa was calmly mad, which was dangerous.

"Of course. I will go right now and get her." Clarke stood up.

Lexa left the room to get ready for a run. She didn't know what to think. She needed time to comprehend this. She was 29 years old. Clarke was 27 years old. And Bellamy was the same age as her. Then it hit her, she forgot to ask what the baby's name was.