Chapter Twenty-Two

"No..." Bellamy stepped back.

"Miss me?" The person said while on the ground.

"How? I don't...I don't understand." Bellamy looked at the person again.

"I can't tell you how I'm back. But did you miss me?" The person smirked.

"No. You betrayed us. You hurt Clarke. No, we didn't miss you." Bellamy nodded at the guards.

They picked the guy up and threw him into the van. Bellamy got into the van and never took his eyes off the person. When they reached Heda Incorp, Bellamy, himself, took the person to Clarke and everyone. When he walked into the room, everyone stopped what they were doing except the kids. Clarke stood there unsure what to do. Lexa moved closer to Clarke. Raven stood up behind the two kids.

"Well, well. Look at who we have here. Broke Raven, Dirty Clarke, and Comatose Lexa. And let's not forget about the two little buttholes." The person sarcastically said.

Aden looked up when he heard this person.

"Him. He was the man." Aden pointed.

"And my plan gets ruined by a little boy who doesn't know anything." He spat at Aden.

"Back off! Don't ever do that again!" Clarke stood in front of Aden and Tia.

Bellamy gripped harder on him. Lexa went behind the desk where he drawer was. She pointed at it silently to Raven. Raven glanced at Lexa and then the man. She unlocked the drawer. And took it out.

"I wouldn't do that Raven." The man was deranged.

"How did you know what I was doing?" Raven harshly responded.

"Please, I've been watching all of you. Learning everything about you. About your building layouts. I was part way through this building when Clarke installed new security. Then I decided to get comfortable at your home." His eyes were cold.

"You were watching us until this morning. When Aden alerted me about you, right?" Clarke picked up Tia.

"Yes. And then everything was ruined. You know I was going to finish you Clarke, once and for all. Don't forget about who hit Lexa and Monty." He smiled sadistically.

"What... You hit me and Monty. Monty was blaming himself for that." Lexa turned to look at him.

"Yes. That was me. Did you like it? Made sure to hit your side." He looked at Tia.

Tia shrunk into Clarke's arms in fear. Clarke hugged onto Tia tighter. Aden ran to Clarke's legs and gripped on to her pants. Lexa came over to Clarke to get Aden.

"I can't believe you. Don't ever look at my children like that again. And never follow them." Clarke was furious when he looked at the kids.

"Please. They're raised by you, Bellamy, and Lexa. How much more messed up can they get?" Bellamy hit him in the head with the end of he gun.

He winced in pain but started shaking silently. Everyone then realized he was laughing. Clarke horrified by his actions. Raven was speechless by the man he had become. Lexa couldn't believe this. Aden detached from Lexa and slowly walked towards him.

"Aden, no. Don't go near that scumbag." Clarke started to reach towards Aden.

"No mommy. It's okay." Aden stepped a foot closer.

"Aw someone still calls their mom "mommy." Come a little closer, boy." He strained to touch Aden.

"You. You kept knocking. You looked through the window. You were the one who would beat me. You are the cause of my nightmares." Aden stepped even closer.

"Yes, that was me. I'm surprised you remember that. Considering you were so young, nightblood." He could feel Aden's presence.

"How could I forget my own father beating me? Beating me until I begged him to stop, only for him to hit me harder. The father who hurt me." Aden was so close to the man.

"I was at a bad time then. Want to come back to me?" Aden could feel his breath.

"Never. Plus, I already belong to their family." Aden pointed at Clarke and Lexa and everyone.

"Sure. But who could be better than me? I can teach you to be a strong man." He and Aden were now practically touching.

"I would never come back to you. My daddy can do that for me." Aden looked at Bellamy.

"Right, him. Just remember who conceived you." The man pulled back.

Aden stared at him for a while and then turned around. Bellamy yanked on the mans shirt. Clarke looked at him one last time.

"Finn Collins. Go to hell." Clarke spat.

A/N: sorry to all those Finn stans. I don't know why I made him Aden's father but just go with it. Also the mother will be revealed later on.