Chapter Sixteen

Clarke had bolted the second she had heard Lexa was in a coma. She couldn't believe this. It must all be a lie. It has to be. She had ran for so long and now she was lost. She had no sense of location and time. Why? Why did it have to be Lexa? She was just healing from getting shot. She was just told she was going to be a mom. It hit Clarke then, Tia. She had left her. Clarke started to run towards the direction she came. When she was running, she ran into Lincoln.

"Lincoln? What are you doing here?" She stopped.

"I'm trying to find you." Lincoln gasped for a breath.

Raven ran up beside him, "Jeez, Lincoln. Remember disabled person here. Oh hey Clarke."

"Raven? What are you doing here?" Clarke surprised to see her.

"Trying to find you. Bell was freaking out. You should have seen him." Raven was bent over.

"Bell... Oh my goodness! Bellamy. I left him." Clarke had tears in her eyes.

"It's okay. It's okay Clarke. Octavia's with him." Raven put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's not. It's not okay. I have to get back to them. I need to see her." Clarke stood up.

Lincoln, Raven, and Clarke all walked back together. Wen they went in, they found Bellamy fast asleep on a chair. Octavia sitting over him watching him. Jasper was holding Tia, while she slept. Jasper and Octavia looked up to see Clarke. Octavia got up to talk to her.

"He's okay. He's better now, but be careful with him." Octavia looked at Bellamy, "He could only contain so much before he broke."

"I'm... I'm so sorry to leave you. I'm so sorry." Clarke spoke to Octavia.

"It's okay. It's not me you should be apologizing to." Octavia motioned towards Bellamy.

"Bell? I'm sorry." Clarke gently shook him awake

"Huh? What? Clarke?" Bellamy was still half asleep.

"It's me. Oh Bellamy, I'm so sorry." Clarke hugged him.

"It's okay, Princess. It's okay. I'm just glad I have you back." Bell whispered in her ear.

"I still can't believe she doesn't see it." Octavia mumbled to Raven.

"We all do, honey." Raven laughed.

"Bell, I ran out on you. I left you." Clarke said between sniffles.

"It's alright Clarke. You needed your time. Your love of your life is in a coma." It hurt him to say  that.

"But I never even thought about you. She's your best friend. I should of never ran." Clarke was still hugging him.

"I promise you, it's okay. We all needed to let it go." Bellamy was sincere.

"I just couldn't handle it. She's my best friend. My love." Clarke wasn't looking at Bellamy.

"I know. I know." Bell said with hurt on his face.

Clarke sat beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"What did we ever do to deserve this bad of luck, Bell?" Clarke just openly asked.

"I don't know. I wish I did but I don't." Bellamy rested his head on hers.

Raven came up and took a picture of the two. Octavia looked at Bellamy. She had never seen him like this, other than with her. He was never this open and sweet. Unless he was with Clarke. She didn't even know that she brought the best out of him. Something only Octavia could do, until now. The sad part was Clarke didn't know this. Or that he was so badly in love with her. He did a good job of hiding it. Tia started crying. Jasper looked up like a helpless puppy. Clarke picked her head off Bellamy's and took Tia to go feed her. Octavia went up to sit next to Bellamy.

"You need to do it sometime. You can't not tell her." Octavia looked straight into Bellamy's eyes.

"What do you mean?" Bellamy asked.

"You know what I mean. You need to tell her you love her." Octavia gently shoved Bellamy.

"I can't. Not now. Her love is in a coma. I can't just tell her I love her because then I could lose both." Bellamy looked sad.

"Well, you need to sometime. She deserves to know." Octavia got up and went to go see Lexa.

Clarke was in the bathroom with Tia. She couldn't believe this. Lexa in a coma. Monty hurt. And Bellamy... She looked down at Tia. Amazed by her. How this child has a whole life ahead of her. She sat there with Tia until she finished. When she came out, she saw everyone by Monty's bed, laughing and talking. This is how it should be, but with Lexa.