Chapter Twenty-Six

*time jump 16 years

Today was the day Tia was going off to college. Clarke and Lexa got into the car with twins, Wells and Luna. They were 6 years old. Tia about to go to Stanford. Aden already running Heda Incorp. He had gone to Yale. Everything was great. Bellamy found someone and he married her. They have one child together. Lexa and Clarke were able to legally marry 4 years ago.

Wells was throwing something at Luna. Tia sat in the back with her headphones in her ears.

"Mom! Can you please tell Wells to stop throwing stuff?" She shouted over the screaming.

"Wells, stop throwing things at your sisters." Lexa took the toy.

"Mommy! I was playing with that." Wells cried out.

"Haha. She took your toy." Luna waved her toy in front of his face.

He ripped it out of her hands and started throwing it around.

"Wells! Seriously stop." Tia grabbed the toy.

"Hey! Mommy, Tia took the toy." Wells whined to Clarke and Lexa.

"If you can't just play with it, she is allowed to take it. Plus, she is leaving for college today." Tia smirked at Wells.

Luna and Wells eventfully drifted off to sleep. Tia sat in the back looking out the window. Music blasting from the earbuds. Lexa and Clarke exchanged a smile. Clarke turned her attention back to the road. Lexa set her hand on Clarke's. When they arrived to the college, Tia hugged Wells and Luna goodbye. Lexa and Clarke took her up to her dorm.

"Make sure to come home. Also, call your siblings every once in awhile. They're going to miss you." Lexa was holding the twins hands.

"I will mom. Don't worry. I will call at least once a week." Tia rolled her eyes.

"Tia! Don't roll your eyes." Clarke exclaimed.

"Please, I'm an adult now. Also, is dad coming to see me?" Tia asked.

"Yes. He texted he was on his way with Lacey and Aurora." Aurora was the young child.

"Oh good. I can't wait to see Aurora again." Tia walked into the dorm.

"This looks nice. Now remember no boys." Clarke laughed.

"Please. I would never do that." Tia winked at Luna.

Luna smiled with her wide grin and tooth missing. Wells started to pull away from Lexa's hands.

"Can we go play?" He asked eagerly.

"Only if you two get along." She looked at Wells and Luna.

"Alright!" They both shouted and ran off.

"Is Aden coming? Or does he have work?" Tia asked.

"He said he would try to make it. Why don't you give him a call?" Clarke smirked.

"Ugh fine." Tia started to call him.

Tia: Aden. You coming?
Aden: Yeah. I'm almost on my way.
Tia: Hurry up.
Aden hung up.

There was a knock on the door. Clarke and Lexa smiled at each other. When Tia opened the door, there stood Aden.

"Aden!!" She ran into his arms.

"Hey little sis. Miss me?" Aden had a deep voice.

"Yes! It's been almost 2 years. The work has been preventing you from seeing us." Tia muffled in his shirt.

"Where are the two munchkins?" He went and hugged Lexa and Clarke.

"They're running around. Why don't you go find them?" Lexa said her hellos.

Aden went out in the hallway to see Wells and Luna playing.

"Hey munchkins!" He shouted.

"ADEN!" They shouted in unison.

They ran into his arms. He caught both of them.

"Wow. You two sure have grown." Aden supported them on his hips.

"We are now six years old." Luna held up six fingers.

"You guys happy about Tia leaving." They nodded their heads.

Bellamy, Lacey, and Aurora came down the hallway. The twins squirmed out of Aden's arms.

"Aurora!" They screamed.

"Wells and Luna!" They ran down the hallway and collided into each other.

Aden hugged his father.

"Hey dad. How's everyone?" Aden asked.

"Good. We miss you though." Bell put his arm around Lacey.

"Me too. But the business is better than ever. I will come see you all eventually." Aden looked at the little ones.

Aurora, 7 years old, was playing with Luna. Wells was bothering them. Bellamy and Lacey went to say hello to everyone else. When it was finally time to let Tia go, they all came in for a group hug.

"May we meet again."