2: Wished for a Mate: Incomplete

Incomplete

I've try to go on like I never knew you

I'm awake but my world is half asleep

I've pray for this heart to be unbroken

But without you what I'm going to be is, incomplete...

By The Backstreet Boys

Chapter two

His laughter and his cruel words echoed through my head several times until Johnny's voice shocked my out of my self pity.

"See, Princess, you can be my mate. After all your mate doesn't want you, does he." His voice was taunting and his face mocking. His words teasing. And he pushed me right over the edge: I turned around and slapped him with all my force, tears running down my face.

"Don't you dare speak to me again." Dumbly, Johnny nodded, holding his slapped cheek, before he ran off. I wiped my eyes and my wolf spoke to me once more. We should get out of here. I don't want to face rejection once more. And she was right, so I ran, leaving all thoughts of school behind. My speed was inhuman and humans may have noticed, but I was so hurt I barely gave it a second thought. As soon as I got to the pack house I crept inside, not wanting to awake or alarm anyone. I went to my room and softly closed the door. I knew taking clothes and things would be useless, so all I took was a necklace. It was the last thing my dad had given me. I also left a note for my mother.

Mom, by the time you read this I'll be long gone. I'm doing this for reasons of my own. I'm sorry, but some things I just couldn't ignore. I love you

Ella

Leaving the note on my bed I left through the window because I didn't need to attract anymore attention to myself or my smell. It was bad enough that I came through the door, but to go out it, would be committing suicide. If they smelled me, I wouldn't be able to leave. I shifted into my wolf: a pure white with green eyes. Our eyes were the only things that remained the same when we shifted. I began to run as fast as I could. After about an hour I had run the span of our territory and had come to the border. At the border I skidded to a stop. I shouldn't cross the border I knew, but I had to. Ending my internal debate I crossed the boundary, regretting it the second I did. Wolves guarded the span of the boundary line. If they smelled me, I didn't stand a chance. Since my Alpha hadn't given me a grant, or warned the wolves of this territory, they would attack me. And I wouldn't be left alive either. They would go straight for the kill.

I needed to find a way to make my presence known peacefully. It was near impossible, but I had to try. What I really needed was an audience with the Alpha. I could probably get that; all I needed was a way to show them that I meant no harm. Slowly I approached one of the wolves. He whirled around as if suddenly smelling me and moved into a defensive stance. I cautiously raised my paws in a sign of surrender. He didn't move out of his stance, but he didn't attack either. Soon all the wolves had surrounded me. None of them made moves to lunge, but I knew that making any sudden movements could result in my death. The wolf I had originally approached came forward, now in his human form and fully dressed. He put some clothes in front of me.

"Shift." I shifted into my human form, pulling on the clothes quickly. "State your name and business."

"My name is Ella and I need a place to stay."

"Our Alpha will speak to you once he returns." He offered me a hand, helping me stand up. I was led to a small room with a small bed and a small dresser and you get the point. "This is where you will be staying until we decide that you are no longer a threat. My name is Daniel, please don't hesitate in asking for something." Daniel left me in the room, apologizing for the fact that he locked the door behind him. I took this chance to explore my very small room. There was nothing even remotely comfortable about the room, except maybe the bed. The bed. I flopped onto it and fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning I had a very rude awakening. Daniel came in with a bullhorn. I winced and pulled the covers over my head. He blew the bullhorn again and I bolted up in my bed. Looking at the clock I found that it was eight o'clock in the morning.

"What is your problem? What kind of person wakes me up at this UNGODLY HOUR?!!!" Daniel flinched back for a second, but then regained his composure.

"The Alpha has arrived and requested that you meet him. I suggest you get dressed." My anger quickly died down only to flare up once more when I saw the clothes he had laid out for me. A red mini dress that would only come up to the very top of my thigh. This time he would not be spared my full anger.

"DO YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO WEAR THAT KIND OF A DRESS? I ACTUALLY HAVE SOME MODESTY YOU KNOW? YOU BETTER GET ME SOME TIGHTS TO WEAR UNDER THAT THING OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!" Daniel flinched back noticeably. During my rant I had stood up and gotten in his face, served him right.

"I...I didn't-didn't realize... I'll just...I'll just get you some tights okay?" He said in a very small voice.

"Thank you." I said and then I smiled with a little too much innocence. Daniel shook his head, smiling a tiny bit. He walked out the door all the while muttering something about girls being evil while I smirked. Once he left, I picked up the red dress and held it up in front of the mirror. It literally was only up to the tip of my tie. Daniel was such a pervert. A couple minutes later he came in with a pair of black tights.

"Here, and you better change because he's getting impatient." I didn't have to be a genius to know that 'he' was the Alpha.

"Well you can tell him that it's your fault. If you weren't such a pervert, we wouldn't be in this situation. So, he can wait a little longer."

"You don't even know who your speaking to! I am the Beta of this pack and---I"

"You what?"

"I have a say in whether you get to stay or not."

"Yeah, I'm sure when I tell the Alpha about your pervertedness, he's going to hang on to your every word."

"That's not even a word!"

"So?"

"Ugh! Just-Just change!"

"Fine!" I shouted back and waited for him to get out.

"Get out!!!!" He seemed to realize that he was still in the room and backed out, but not before telling me to hurry up. I changed into my tights while muttering about stupid boys.

"I heard that you know!" I ignored him and changed into the dress. I tried to open the door, but then I realized he locked it.

"I'm done. Could you-could you open the door." He opened the door, smirking.

"You seemed to have realized that you're the prisoner and I'm the jailer not the other way round."

"Shut up and take me to the alpha."

"Ah, ah, don't forget who you're speaking to."

"Shut up." He led me towards a room that was across from mine. We both entered the room and I was now at the mercy of the alpha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you like. Please comment, vote, and fan. I'd love to know what you think of my story. I'll upload the next chapter soon. Pic. of Damen on the side.

See you next time on I Wished on a Mate.

Komal