IT WENT WELL!

Hey guys! I'm back from my birthday activities (when i wrote this over an hour ago that wasn't a lie). I'm super duper tired lmao

Wanna hear what I got?
No?
TOO BAD! XD
Idk I'm tired as I said before

Okay so I got a LOT
I'll start with what I got first

Okay so on the first day of my four days of getting gifts, I got sixty dollars, a Mettaton shirt, and a few cards. Pictures of said shirt were included in an earlier chapter.

On the second day, (the day with my aunts...) I got a card, 10 bucks, guitar picks, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, (from Harry Potter)Save Rock and Roll by Fall Out Boy, and the Phantom of The Opera (one of my favorite musicals) soundtrack.

On the third day, I got a card, a guitar, more guitar picks, a guitar strap, and a tuner for my guitar.

On the fourth day, today, I got 20 MORE bucks, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge by My Chemical Romance, Death of A Bachelor by Panic! At The Disco, an Amazon Firestick, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, tickets to see the Phantom of The Opera, Mettaton boots, and a card.

Then we picked up my friend (NonyaBissnis) and went shopping. The two of us went to Hot Topic and got some stuff.

I got a Dave Strider shirt, another Homestuck shirt, a 'GAYMER' shirt, black suspenders, a BUNCH of earrings, a Supernatural friendship bracelet thing (one says 'BITCH' and 'JERK' since it's Sam and Dean lol) $30 dollars in Hot Cash, and a pair of three cat ears.

She (NonyaBissnis, again) got an MCRX shirt, one of the bracelets, (originally the 'JERK' one but my parents freaked and forced me to give away my 'BITCH' bracelet to her ;-;) and one of the three cat ears that I got.

Then we went to a fair and rodeo that's for my hick-filled county. We had lots of fun.

(tbh NonyaBissnis and I have v smol crushes on the new rodeo clown and he stared right at us as she was taking a video of him it was amazing)

And then. I tried to get my dad to help me set up my Firestick when it was still my birthday.

And then he got bitchy.

He got really mad and even yelled at me. ON MY OWN BIRTHDAY.

I did NOTHING wrong.

Take me away from this hell.

(P.S: He just apologized but will still probably be crabby and bitchy. WHY)