Tumor shit, bitches

Alrighty so as some of you know I went to the tumor doctor

I have a bone tumor in my left fibula. It's actually more of a cyst but ehhhhh I'm lazy.

A cyst is a sac that may be filled with air, liquid (which is in mine), or another material while a tumor is any abnormal mass of tissue or swelling.
Have fun with those definitions my dudes

ANYWAYS I've had three tumor doctors. The first one constantly told us I needed surgery and that he's not our guy, as he isn't a pediatric othopedic surgeon.

The second one moved to a different hospital in California and was from a completely different hospital. He calmed everyone in my family down about my tumor or cyst or whatever you wanna call it. We saw him once.

The third one is the one I saw today. He has been the best doctor we've met with BY FAR. He made sure everyone in the room, including our old Norwegian foreign exchange student, understood what was going on. He talked about surgery and how I can avoid breaking my ankle. Since it's right on the joint area, I have a higher risk of breaking it. It's great.
Anyways, he explained everything in detail. Hell, the dude drew things to explain them, like what they'd do in surgery and what HO2 looks like to better explain an MRI to me. I felt safe and calm.

I've decided that I'm going through with the surgery to get rid of it.
They'll have me "go under" and then do a roll call to make sure everything's correct. Then they'll cut into my skin and open it up to get to the bone. They'll cut slightly into the bone and then drain the fluid out. Then they'll scrape off the cyst wall (a harder part of cyst seperating the air or liquid from the actual bone), fill up the hole with a little bit of cadaver cartilage, sew me back up, put me in a boot, and send me on my merry way!

It doesn't sound that bad to me.

Anyways here come pictures of MRIs and xrays
On the MRIs, the tumor is white. On the xrays, the tumor is black.

These pictures are from the whole time I've had it, so yay