Red and Blue

Lea is on here way to the parking lot of her condo when someone bump her.

Oh! Sorry miss

The man says and run without looking at her as well as Lea coz she's busy checking her things in her bag.

Oh it's fine Lea said and when the time she look at the man is gone already.

(At the parking lot)

Oh! Hi bell whoo!! It seems that you have a partner here. Hahaha

(Meet bell Lea's red mini cooper and her favorite car)

Hmmnn? Who's the owner of this blue mini cooper? I think the owner just moved here this is the first time I saw this and park here or maybe bago bill.

She open her car and get in. She drive on her way to the hospital where she's working at as a doctor.

On ther hand Aga is late on his first day of work in the new hospital where he is working at as a doctor also.

He noticed the red mini Cooper and park beside it.

Heyyy! Red mini Cooper again by the way meet my buddy Bob so, I guess the two of you will going to be best friend hahah palagi kayo pinagtatabi eh.
(Meet Bob Aga's buddy. It's a blue mini cooper.)

I need to go guys! Enjoy your bonding moments hahaha

He went inside the hospital and greet everybody. Lahat na mga babae staff ay nakakatingin sa kanya malamang napakagwapo at palakaibigan pa.

Another one productive day for Lea.

I was heading in parking lot then again I saw the blue mini Cooper again beside mine.

Let me check if it's the same car in our condo. Oh, eto nga yun baka may binisita lang dito.

I was driving home when suddenly I felt my stomach is demanding some foods so, I decided to eat in my favorite restaurant. It's been awhile since kumain ako dito ah, parang ang busy ko na ata this past days.

I ordered the usual food.

Aga's POV

I was heading home when I realize that I don't have stocks of foods na pala so I decided to eat in my favorite restaurant.

Whoo! Bob! The red mini cooper again and lucky you boy parang magiging mgkatabi din ulit kayo hahaha.

Who's the owner if this car kaya Sana magandang Babae hahaha Hindi matanda at Sana single para pwede kami. Haha

So, I went inside the restaurant and order same food that I always eat here.

Sino kaya dito ang may Ari ng red mini cooper na yun sa mga tao dito. Aga said on his mind while her eyes busy  roaming around.

Maybe that lady sitting near in the window. Aga smile to that lady and so the lady too. Or maybe that woman pero imposible parang Hindi nga marunong mag drive yan Aga said while looking at Lea. That woman is so cute and her cute dimples are so attractive. Ang ganda din nya mas bagay sa kanya ang isang limo.

Hey! Guys! I hope you will like my story. Leave some comments or any suggestions please???

And do vote this for the updates.

Thankiiii!!!

(