Be my Honeypie

My Babes,
      Good morning! I know you're late today. I know you don't have enough sleep because you're thinking of me. ;)
So I'll go ahead na ha? See you in the hospital my babes! Mwahh 😘😘
                                   Aga Babes ;)

Lea saw that sticky note on her car. Then she make faces as she read it.

"Kapal talaga hayyy!!! Goodness! I'm gonna be late so Lea no to breakfast muna" Lea take her way to the hospital because she hate being late.

"Yes! Im on time hahaha galing mo talaga Lea!" She praised herself.

"Good morning po!" Lea greeted manong Guard. But she wonder why people acting acting weird.

"Work is kinda weird right now" Lea's thought.

"Gooooooodddddd Morniiiing to the best doctor ever!" Aga exclaimed like he's doing a grand entrance for a queen.

"Oh! Dr. Muhlach you're here, are you okay na?"Lea

"Wala man lang ba Good morning too dyan? Ikaw ha masyado kana halata parang ngpapalpitate(fast heartbeat) tuloy ako sa sobrang kilig." Aga teases her and put his stethoscope on his chest.

" Aga teases her and put his stethoscope on his chest

Lea rolled her eyes and walk Aga followed her.

"Asan na Good morning ko?" Aga pouted to her making pa cute to Lea.

"Hahaha hindi bagay sayo. Okay Good morning buti naman at okay kana."Lea

"Oo naman galing ata ng doctor ko." He winked at Lea after saying that.

When they're on the information area a song played.

🎼🎤🎵( play the multimedia above for the tune of this song)

Dance with me darling, the night is falling

As the song starts to play Aga take Lea's hand and dance her like they are the only people in that place. A sweet and jolly kind of dance.

"Muhlach ano to? Ano nanaman kahihiyan to? Goodness gracious" Lea said while doing face palm while dancing with aga

You never answer although all my life I'm calling