Destiny Works

I found you!!! Hahahaha yehey!!!
Lea jump in glee while hugging her partner.

You're the one who bark too right?
Arf ARF ARF! Aga answered Lea's question.

Hahaha you're too funny you can talk to me na and I think we can take off the blind folds na din.

Then they take off their blind folds. Opppsss! Hi it's you pala he he lea says in shy.

Hey? Yes, it's me and so I guess were buddies here. -Aga

Yeah, Aga right?- Lea

Yes, and you're Dr. Salonga? -Aga

Lea na lang we're buddies for 3 days here kaya don't be too formal. -Lea

Okay!!! So I guess you've found your buddies na guys kaya we're going to start the program na. The MC says

So let's go? Aga offered his hand to Lea and they walk hands in hands to the center.

Sobrang ng.enjoy sila sa mga Laro mila ng beach volleyball, jet ski racing at marami pang iba. Dinner time na at ang program nila ay kailangan nila mg present ng isang number habang ngdi dinner sila.

So, lea what are we going to do? I can sing and dance you know. "Aga says with confidence"

Ahm, maybe we can do a song number I'm not that good in dancing kasi. "Lea said it shyly"

It's okay don't worry I can handle this just go with the flow lang sabayan mo lang ako. Aga wink at her. 😉
It's there turn to present na din Lea start to sing and aga was mesmerized by Lea's voice.

Then he told to himself what I have done napasubo ako nakakahiya to she really have a angelic voice which fits her ethereal face. Damn! This woman makes me fall inlove to  her.

Now it's Aga's turn to sing and to her big surprise. Goodness Gracious! I thought magaling sya kumanta shockssss!!! Dr. Muhlach can you please stop singing. She whisper on aga's ear that make the crowd giggle and shout sa kilig.

Aga just wink at her and Lea only can do is a face palm. She's blushing because of what the crowd says.

Whoooo Dr. Lea and Dr. Aga bagay na bagay kayo! Talo nyo pa ang Jadine at kathniel!! Kiss! Kiss! The crowd shouted.

Lea just waved here hand saying no and laugh while blushing.

She continue singing and in the end part of the song Aga's reaction make the crowd more wild.

Ohwww! What did you say Dr. Salonga?do You love me? Come on, don't make it to serious.

What? It's part of the song Dr. Muhlach wag kang ano. Ha let me continue this para matapos na.

Mahal pa rin kitaaaaa!!! Oh giliw oh giliw🎶🎵

I love you too Dr. Salonga!

Lea just smile and nod her head. Let's  go na tapos na number natin. Feeling mo ng concert ka ha.

They walk while laughing in the hallway going to their respective rooms. Lea teasing aga about how bad he sing.

May pa go with the flow ka pa yun naman pala para kang palaka Hindi mas worst pa! Hay nako Dr. Muhlach

Aga just staring her memorizing each angle of her face. I love the way you laugh, the way you talk, your eyes, your cute little dimples, your not so perfect nose. Aga is now day dreaming of lea when suddenly lea shake him.

Hoyyyy!!! Hahaha para kang ano! Naka drugs ka ba? Hoy sumuko ka na lagot ka kay duterte at bato. Lea said while laughing.

Hahahaha! Kapag susuko ako paano ka na wala ka na pogi buddy. 😉 susuko lang ako kung sayo rin naman ako makukulong!

Lea was shocked of what she heard. Oppsss! I'm here na so good night! I'll go inside na. Bye Dr. Muhlach it's fun to be with you see you tomorrow. Then Lea go near to him and kiss his cheek that made aga smile.

Lea immediately went inside and close the door.

Good night! Dr. Salonga I love to be with you sweet dreams, see you tomorrow! "Aga shouted outside the door.

Their night ends with a smile on their face.

Whoooo!! Guysss! We have little conversations with Ms. Lea Salonga on Twitter it really made my day. I feel so lucky today!

Vote and comments guys!
Please help me to improve my writing skills by commenting.
#sorryfortypos #unedited #barewithmygrammars

Thanks!