Doughnuts with Love

Lea is peacefully sleeping. When a knock on her door wake her up.

Knock! Knock!

"Hmmnn" lea moaned
"Wait for awhile". She immediately get up and fix her self before opening the door.

"Good morning Ms. Lea Salonga sorry for disturbing your sleep but someone send this to you." The staff give the box to lea and leave her.

"Owhh, Good morning, and thank you by the way!" Lea said it and take the box.

There's a letter attached on it.

To my Babes,
     Rise and shine. It's our last day of vacation here so don't waste it. I hope you'll like my morning surprise for you.
                            Aga Babes 😍😘

Lea sit down and open the box. There she saw two envelope. She open the one on top.

Babes,

From the first time I saw you I said to my self that I'd already found the woman of my life. I remember that night. I was so hungry and decided to stop by in my favorite restaurant. There I saw your belle. Then I was wondering who's the owner of that car. So, when I get in the restaurant I eat my dinner roam around my eyes. There I saw your ethereal face. That's the day I feel inlove with you. Your smile, your eyes and your mesmerizing beauty registered  in my frontal lobe and that became my long term memory. I was not a believer of love at first sight and destiny until I met you.

From that day I can't  get my mind off of you. I was scared that I might not to see you again. But still destiny work it happen that were living in the same place and work in the same hospital. We became partners in our team building. I got the chance to know you more and get closer to you. I know you're scared that i'll soon be over it.( hahahha kapal ko din nuh?) That's part of it all, part of falling inlove with you is the fear you won't fall. It hasn't felt like this before. I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel this way. And I miss you more than i should, than I thought I could . That made my decision to asked you if I could court you. Guess what you say Yes! Hahahahha you made me the happiest man that time.

From that day I counted 100 days since the day I'd courted you and today is the 100th day. This it! This is the day that I want to ask you this questions. It never change til today the 100th day.

                                Aga babes,

P.S (Open the second envelope for the questions babes.)

Lea didn't noticed that she's already crying while reading Aga's letter

Lea didn't noticed that she's already crying while reading Aga's letter. She open the other envelope.

"Questions? That means madami to Aga talaga." Lea is talking to herself.
To her surprise she saw many pictures it's their Aga's selfies. Then aga edited it and put his question on it.