Epilogue

We instantly fall in love with anything and anyone that makes us laugh or happy. We feel really lucky yo receive all kinds of love in our life.

Aga's wedding vow

"Maria Lea Carmen Imutan Salonga. Anytime this day you'll be Mrs. Muhlach. No, wait father how many minutes na lang pala?"  Aga AdLib on his wedding vow that makes people to laugh and the priest signal him to go on and laugh.

"Babes, from the first time I saw you I assumed already you as my Mrs. Muhlach. I had a day that came from hell that time. But you turned it into something good. Babes I don't know what to say right now every time I saw you her standing infront of me ready to spend the rest of your life with me makes me feel like I'm dreaming. I can't believe that all the trials we've been through we ended up here. Babes, I don't have a dream right now coz I'm already living it." Aga is now crying and so Lea and the people .

" Babes" aga continue. The time you leave me for London that's the time I asked my self if I'm capable of giving up you that time. But my heart said no even my mind say yes. Even my body says I'm tired. Babes letting you go is the most stupid thing I'll do if I did it. All the years I   spent in London for being a stalker to you. Yes, I know I'm that crazy that time. Richard my best man always lectured me that to me for being such a coward.  But now See? It's all worth it." Aga faced Richard who do the thumbs up." Any moment your mine. I love you forever Maria Lea Carmen Salonga my heart, brain belongs to you you're my everythingI love you til death do us part." Aga said with all his heart.