Lala

"Can i have the charts please" as soon as she arrived in the hospital she went to nurse station to ask the charts of her patients. She always do this every time she's not in the mood.

"Good Morning my little muffins!" These kids always make my mood lighter they make me happy everytime I see them smiling and getting well kaya dito ako parati dumediritso kapag I'm not in the mood.

"Good morning Doc Ganda!" The children greet Lea with so much happiness.

She started her check up and make little time each of them like playing with them or talk little bit before going to other patients.

"Good Morning is Dr. Salonga already here?" Aga asked the nurse and doing his pa cute effect again that made the nurse to pacute to him too.

"Good Morning Doc Muhlach! Yes, she's here already and I thinks she's not in the mood."

"Where is she?"

"She doing her rounds at pedia ward Doc."

"Okay thank you" aga waved the nurse and winked at her super kilig naman ng nurse.

Aga saw her happily playing with kids. Ang ginawa lang ni aga ay nakatago sya sa likod ng pintuan ng ward at sinisilip si Lea he doesn't know how to approach her baka kasi maging dragon si Lea.

"I'm here watching Lea hiding at the back door. When suddenly one of my patient saw me."

"Hello Doc Pogi! Come in po! Doc Ganda is here po the one that I've been telling you po." Patient

Aga smile to the kid and slowly face lea then Lea give a plain face to her like she's not interested to him and she go back of what she's doing.

"Good morning, how are you doing?" Aga asked the kid but her eyes is on Lea

"I'm good doc pogi my head is not aching na diba you told me if I'm doing good you're going to give me a toy?" Kid

"Yes, do you want stuffed toy? Kasi kanina I saw a super cute chubby cheeks stuffed toy" pinaparingan ni Aga si Lea kasi hindi sya pinapansin nito.

Lea heard that she faced aga and give her a deathly glare.

"Okay! You're all doing great kids. I need to go na ha just keep on doing well ha bye! Kids next time ulit!" Lea bade her goodbyes to her little patients.

"Wait! Doc Ganda meet Doc Pogi po" the kids said in chorus.

Lea turned around smile to the kids offer her hand to Aga.

"Nice Meeting you DOC POGI" lea said it sarcastically. "So kids I need to go na I have lots things to do pa."

"Bye po! Thank you doc ganda!"

When Lea leave the ward aga follows her.

"Hi Doc Ganda!"

Patuloy lang sa paglalakad si Lea na parang wala sya naririnig. Habang si Aga patuloy sa pangungulit sa kanya.