Sticky Notes

I decided to get my sticky notes and write something for the owner of the blue mini cooper.

Hey! Good morning the owner of this cute blue mini cooper hoping to meet you soon my parking space buddy. Have a great day ahead.

               Your parking space buddy,
                 Red mini cooper owner 😊

I put it in front of the car. When I arrive in the hospital all the people are busy in front of the bulletin. So I go there to check what's on the bulletin. We have team building tomorrow for the new employers of the hospital.

I saw a pink sticky  note in my car and I read it. It's from the owner of red mini Cooper. How cute she is. This time I'm sure that she is a woman sino ba naman lalaki gagamit ng pink sticky notes dba? "Baka bakla aga hahaha ✌"
Oh there, maybe ngtratrabaho din dito ang owner mo nuh? Kasi palagi ka nandito alangan naman may sakit palagi yung owner mo. Makareply nga sa kanya. I get a piece of paper and I write on it.

Dear my parking space buddy,

Hey! I'm looking forward and excited to meet you also. We're on the same building and work place and yet destiny never want us to meet. Hope we can meet each other soon.
                              -AGA- 😉

Inipit ko sa wiper ng kotse nya ang letter ko para sa kanya. I used to pass by in bulletin area to see for some announcements before going to my clinic. Wow! We have team building tomorrow for us pala to sa mga bago emplyiyado. Then an idea pop up on Aga's mind. I think we're going to meet up tomorrow. Hay! Destiny is on our side now. I'm excited to make that happen. It's gonna be a beautiful day.

Hey! Guys! 2 updates for you hoping for votes and comments.
Thankiii!!!

#sorryfortypos #firstimerauthor #frustratedwriter