Nineteen

"Maria Lea Carmen Salongaaaaaaa!!!"

A woman shouted from behind.

"Ooohhh myyyy!!! Dawnnn!" Lea shouted went to the woman and hug her so tight! "I missed you so much! How are you? My dearest ameyga? When did you arrived?" Lea

"Today! Fresh from the airport." Dawn said and sit on the couch. She didn't notice Aga who is she sitting in Lea's table.

"What? Why you didn't call me to pick you up in the airport?" She shook her head kahit kailan talaga ito kaibigan nya pabigla bigla sa lahat ng decision nya but she admire her friend for being careless kasi she can say that dawn live her life talaga.

"Hoy! Demonyita ka dawn bigla ka na lang ng.iiwan." that's warren remember him? Their gay Bestfriend.

"Halaaa! Ikaw nga to kinalimutan mo na ako dahil dun sa gwapo kausap mo buti na lang at secretary ni Lea ang napagtanungan ko." Dawn rant warren.

Hay! These two really didn't change from our childhood days til now they're like cat and dog parin kahit kailan hindi parin mgkasundo lahat na ata pinag.aawayan. Lea stated it on her mind she's looking at her two best friends she:s very happy to see them she really missed this kind of set up na mgkasama sila tatlo.

"Ayyyy!!! Hi Aga you're here pala hihihi" pabebe sabi ni Warren when he noticed that aga is here at parang nanunuod ng movie dahil sa away nila ni dawn.

"Ah! Guys! Meet Aga, let's eat nga pala he brought some foods." Lea guided them to her table.

" Lea guided them to her table

"Oh! Hi Aga I'm dawn." Dawn introduce herself to aga but she's looking at lea. Her eyes saying that you owe me a lot of story to tell.

"Hi Aga do you know me na naman dba?" Warren said in malandi voice. Dawn slapped her. "Hoy! Ano ka ba ang landi mo!" Dawn 

"Oh let's eat na nga wag na kayo mg.away." lea served the food to them. Aga still in silence he's observing how caring Lea is to her friends she's like their older sister she can control her friends not to the point that maiinis ka.

"Ikaw gusto mo pa kumain? Anong gusto mo? Ay! Here ice cream ka na lang". Lea served the ice cream to Aga.

"Thanks babes!" Nasanay na si Aga na yun ang itawag nya kay Lea.