Odd feelings, Old memories

Lea's POV

It's Saturdaymeaning it's me time. I went to market early to buy some stocks. Then there's something weird here in the market. I saw my picture in the apple rack.

 I saw my picture in the apple rack

"Oh my!" I immediately get it. It's kinda shameful. "Who did this, I'm not wanted or what" I said it in mind. When I pay my apples. The old lady gave my change with a long stem red rose. I look at her with a wondering face.

"For you beautiful lady, from the person love you the most." The old lady says and smile. I smile back and accept it. But it feels a little bit scarry.

"Who's that man? God, No" I murmured. Im scared what if I have a psychopath admirer. It's too much lea. Don't exaggerate everything. I told my self to keep calm.

I'm here in train station now. Im thinking if who's that man kaya. The train stop and I get in. The people look weird too. They all smiling at me or maybe I over think it again maybe they're all happy that's why they're smiling stop it lei. Again my brain trying me to keep calm.

Then suddenly something caught my eyes

Then suddenly something caught my eyes. The phrases that are posting in the the train's window. Good thing is walang nakaharang kaya I've enjoy reading it.

#1: "You asked to much to fix what I had torn"

#2:"Things go out of hand, now I understand and I'm out of your range.

#3: "Now, it's kinda strange. How we change orbit in our lives.

#4: "You were kind of a moon of a moon outside in my room. I could just feel you nearby.