Give up or Not?

Aga didn't shown up last night. No text, or call. I'm damn worried about him.

Knock! Knock!

Pinuntahan ni Lea and unit ni Aga since mgkalapit lang naman sila. Naka.ilang katok na sya wala pa ring bumubukas. She decided to go back to her unit.

"Good morning Doc salonga." The guard greeted him. She didn't saw Aga's Car. She answer the guard with a half smile.

"Good morning Doc Lea." Nurses greeted her. Same she answer them with a half smile.

"Good Morning Doc" Tin greeted her.

"Tin can you please go to Aga's clinic check him if he's here already." Utos ni Lea sa Secretary nya.

She's busy thinking about Aga if where Aga is and he did not went home last night. His car wasn't there in the parking lot too.

The subscriber your calling is currently not available please try  you call later.

She's trying to call Aga but still no response.

"Imposible naman siguro. No, no Lea don't think about it." Lea said it to herself she's thinking that might aga got into accident. Dali daling lumabas si Lea at naisipan niya pumunta sa pulis station. She bumped into someone.

"Nerds! Whoop! Where are you going?" Terds asked

"Terds, sorry buy I'm in a hurry I need to go to the police station." Lea said nervously

"Police Station? Why?" Terds grab her arms to stop her.

"Terds Si Aga"

"Si Aga bakit Napa.away ba sya kagabi?" Terds asked innocently

Napahinto si Lea and faced her friend.

"Kasi kagabi ngka.inoman kami sa bar kasama Si Allison. Sabi ko nga sa kanya na alam ko na kung bakit wala ka kasi mgkaka migraine ka lang." Terds continue

"Sa bar? Kasama si Allison?" Parang nanghina si Lea sa nalaman nya.

"Oo, yung bagong Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Eh childhood bestfriend pala ni Aga yun." Terds happily said it

"Terds, I need to go I have lots of patients pa pals." Ngpaalam na si Lea at pumasok sya sa hospital. She's controlling her tears to drop down.

"Oh, Akala ko ba pupunta ka sa Police station?" Terds shouted

"Forget it" Lea walk away and raised her hand on air signaling terds.

####

"Good Morning Aga My love" Allinson linger on Aga's body.

"What the f***!? Allison! What are you doing! Paano? Bakit ako nandito?" Aga shouted her.

"My love, don't you like it? Your girlfriend can't pleasure you so, I did it for her." Allison said and flirted Aga.

Aga pushed her. He put on his clothes and remembered that he need to pick up Lea last night.

"Shit! Allison don't you dare to say any word. Hindi mo alam ang ginawa mo."  
Pagkasabi ni Aga nun ay umalis na sya at ngmadaling umuwi para makapagpalit sya at puntaha si Lea sa hospital.

####

"Good Morning Doc Muhlach! Wow doc, para kay Doc Lea?" The gurad greeted him and salute him.

"Good morning Manong, Opo he he" Aga immediately went to Lea's clinic with coffee, cupcakes and flowers on her hand.

"Tin?" Pasilip na tinawag ni Aga ang secretary ni Lea.

"Doc Mu" she was not able to continue to greet Aga coz Lea slammed the door.

"Tin wag mo papasukin yan kung ayaw mo mawalan ng trabaho." Lea said it and continue what she doing.

Aga call and text her but Lea ignore it. She's still Angry or shall we say hurt. She's hurt about Aga is lying about Allison. Why he did not tell her that she's with her if there's no something between them. The thought that he did not went home last night. It breaks Lea's heart into tiny pieces.

#####

"Babes, pssttt! Babes!" Sinusundan ni Aga si Lea. Papauwi na si Lea at buntot ng buntot si Aga sa kanya kahit kanina ng ra rounds sya. Lea suddenly stop and faced him.

"Can you please stop following me. Aga if you want to fix it then Stop following me. Give me some time to think what I'm going to do about this." Then Lea walk away and Aga didn't follow her. He just look at Lea going far from him.

####
To: Warren ; Dawn

SOS! 😢😰😥😣😭😪😪💔💔💔💔💔

Lea send it and drive home. She's so exhausted deep inside. Like she want to shout it out and cry it. She throw herself in her bed, looking at the ceiling. She's spacing out when her doorbell buzz up.

"Anong nangyari sayo? Okay ka lang?" Warren shouted hysterically and check Lea's body.

"I'm fine" Lea answered weakly

"Punyeta may pa S.O.S ka pa dyan tapos fine lang sasabihin mo?" Inis na sabi ni Warren but still Lea remained quiet. She bow her head and bite her lip. Dawn went near to her and hug her. Dawn get it. That's the time Lea breakdown. She cried all the pain she feel.

"Go on, Lei cry it out." Dawn hug her tighter and rub her back. Warren was shocked. Now, he get it heart problem. He went near to them and hug them too.

"Iyak mo lang yan Salonga. Diba sabi sa Barcelona crying is good for the soul kaya iyak lang." Warren said it and now he's crying too. Lea stop and look up to Warren's face. Dawn did too.

"Why are you crying too?" Lea asked

"Oo nga bakit ka rin umiiyak?" Dawn said.

"Wala lang kasi ayoko ko umiiyak kayo Diba? Kaya kung nasasaktan kayo nsasaktan din ako. Kung umiiyak kayo na iiyak din ako. Ganyan ko kayo ka love." Warren said it and hug them tighter.

"Owhhhh!" Lea and dawn said in chorus.

#######

They are now eating pizza, ice cream cake, doughnuts, cupcakes, fries and burger.(stress eating!)

"Lei what's wrong? What happen?" Dawn begin to asked her.

Lea told them everything what happened.

"I don't know what to feel right now. This is love ba talaga? I thought love is the most wonderful feeling ever. Akala ko na love can make a person happy. Diba sabi mo worth to try ang love? Bat parang hindi naman dawn eh, ang sakit pala ma inlove nuh? Yung tipong parang into.operahan ka ng walang anesthesia. Yung hinihiwa ka ng marming scalpel dito." Lea said it and pointed her heart.

"Lei, without that you can't appreciate the true meaning of love. It's part of the pathophysiology of love. Kung baga yan buong anatomy and physiology ng Love. Kasi kapag walang sakit na nararamdaman dyan hindi balanse ang Pathophysiology ng Love. Diba sabi mo sa sakit dapat maiintindihan mo kung saan ano ang pinagmulan nito para ma appreciate mo at malaman mo kung ano ang kabuluhan ng ginagawa mo treatment. Ganyan din sa love lei, kailangan mo malaman maramdama lahat lahat mahirap man, masakit man Ito basta in the end nalaman mo kung bakit mo ito pinasok." Dawn give lea a little smile.

"As what they say Love can make you better than you think you are." Vice added

"Tapos?" Lea asked sarcastically.

"Wala lang gusto ko lang mema." Warren said continue eating his pizza.

"Mema?" Lea and saw frowned as look at him.

"May masabi lang!" Warren said and smirk

"Basta lei, don't decide immediately weigh everything. Diba doctor ka may mga differential diagnosis diba bago tayo mg desisyon. Used that rule in, rule out each sign and symptoms before you diagnose." Dawn patted her shoulder.

Lea think deeper about what dawn told her. She's thinking what's the best thing to do.

Hey guys!  Help Lea to decide.
Comment your opinions.

Thankssss!!!!!