We belong

Aga is now very nervous. Lea is crying he doesn't know what will be her answer and what heck is she's crying so hard like that. Is it a yes or what? Lots of thoughts running on Aga's mind.

"Babes?" Aga trying to get Lea's answer. Even the people around them holding their breaths for Lea's Answer.

"Babes, I don't know" that answer makes Aga stop to breath and fake a smile. His sweating all over his face because of nervous.

"But the only word that is running on my is" Lea stop to get some air

"But the only word that is running on my is" Lea stop to get some air. She can't speak clearly because of crying.

"Is YES babes! Yes! I want to spend my life with you.!" Lea exclaimed and hug Aga.

"Whoooooo! Kiss!" The people shouted.

(Ctto)

Head to head, Nose to nose slowly their lips met, a kiss that they're longing for, a kiss that make them feel home in each other arms. A kiss that proves love is sweeter the second time around. A kiss that makes them realize how much they love each other. It's magical yet so real.

######

Lea's POV

They says, when love comes in your way you can say no to it. It will hit you like lightning and thunder, it will ruin your peaceful heart. It gives your heart arrhythmias. Thousands of people you'll meet in your life but then, there is only one person that can give you the feelings of having a butterfly in your stomach, palpitations in your heart and can make your nerve impulses aggressive. Can increase your serotonin, dopamine, acetylcholine and Gaba in your brain. That person can tear you many times but he's the only person who can fix everything that happened wrong in your life.

I thought love is just a love. I never expected it to come in my way like it should be. Now, I'm loving the man that hit my hypothalamus. His smell, face, laugh registered in mu frontal lobe. In love I Learned to be lonely, to be love and be loved, I learned to trust, to be hurt and yo forgive. They say there is no forever because all of us will die and have separate life in the other world but for me, forever do exist. Forever is not being together always but it's loving that person beyond infinity. It's about leaving your heart only for that person. That's forever and it really do exist.

"Babes, breakfast is ready!" Oh that's him the love of my life. I'm being so modest but he's perfect for me, he's handsome the most good looking man I've everel see.Yes, he is silly sometimes but not stupid were really match for each other.

"Coming babes," I went down and give him a peck on his lips. Well, don't ruin my day coz I'm addicted to his lips hahaha

"Ang ganda ah" he commented

"Well dapat lang mg sisimba tayo" sabi ko sabay subo ng pagkain.

The priest begin his homily. "When life seems so hard don't worry it's part of  God's  plan. When you feel heavy deep inside just feel it. Cry it out for God made that with a reason. When your relationship broke just trust God he will put back everything where it should be. The gospel message for us is that have patience for everything. Learn to wait. Always remember nothing is impossible with God."

Aga intertwined pur hands and kiss the volar side of my hand.

"I know some of you here are waiting for the right partner. Some already found theirs. For those who's still waiting just keep on waiting and praying. God will guide you to that right person at the right time. And when that time comes. Don't hesitate to give your whole heart coz being in love is not easy. You will encounter lots of obstacles. It will challenge the how strong your relationship is. Just be strong have faith to God and keep on trusting each other. Let God be the center of your relationship. Especially never give up on each other. Keep growing together that's the best thing to do." The priest said.

I look at Aga and smile. He mouthed I love you and kissed my temple.

"You belong with me; I belong to you." He whispered.

Guys, I hope you'll like it