All I ask

It's been a day since the incident that Aga leave lea and he did shown up to pick her up that night. She want to stay in bed whole day when her door bell buzz up.

Ding dong!

When she open the door. It reveals Aga.

"What are you doing here?" Lea asked passively.

"Babes, I'm sorry. Babes please talk to me." Aga pleaded to Lea.

"No, wala na tayong pay uusapan pa" Lea about to close the door she Aga stopped him. She let Aga in and walk going to her living room.

"Babes sorry for leaving you that night. Sorry for I was not able to came back for you." Aga apologize.

"Sinungaling ka Aga! I know that you're with Allison that night. Umalis ka na wala na tayong pag.uusapan pa. Don't worry I'm still your date on Hospital Anniversary. I'm still going with you." Lea walk out and went to her room.

"Babes? Sorry" Nasa labas si Aga sa pinto ng kwarto ni Lea.
Aga look up to stop his tears from falling he know that it's all his fault.

"Lock the door when you leave" lea said it behind the door.

#######

It's the anniversary night. Aga went to Lea's unit to pick her up.

"Hi babes" he was mesmerized of Lea's look. She's so gorgeous in her red gown.

 She's so gorgeous in her red gown

(Lea wearing the red one)

"Let's enjoy this night" Lea said ang give Aga a half smile.

They arrived in the party on time. They talked lots of their colleagues. They are now sitting with their co doctors. Aga put her arms around Lea's waist and lea put her weight on Aga. She's like leaning on Aga's chest. That make him smile his clingy Lea is back. She don't know what Lea is up to but he still enjoying the night like this with her.

The music change into romantic song. Most of the couples who are there went to the center and dance under the dim light.

"Babes? May I have this dance with you?" Aga stood up and offer his hand to Lea.