Something Change

Fast forward

Lea and Aga's relationship is an example of very happy, a relationship that we all wish for.

Months past they both getting more inlove in each other. Like they can't end up their  without spending quality time to each other.

But something change in their relationship. They're started to grow apart.

Naging busy si Lea at Aga. All they can do is just say hi and hello in the hospital hallway. They always have surgery scheduled. Palagi silang on call.

The didn't notice that they're started to live the life before the met each other.

Lea noticed it so she decided to make the move. Maybe it's her turn this time to make some efforts for Aga. Palagi na lang kasi si Aga. So this time she think that maybe it's the best her to make time for him.

Lea is busy preparing the foods that she cooked for Aga. She's here now in Aga's condo he gave his key to Lea na kasi ng maging sila. She wants to surprise him.

"Bakit pa kaya wala si Aga?" Ngtataka si Lea kasi she checked aga's schedule wala naman syang surgery ngayon at dapat this time nasa condo na sya.

"Hintayin ko na lang." Sabi ni Lea sa sarili nya. Hanggang sa makatulog na lang sya sa kakahintay na dumating si Aga.

Aga came home late. He was surprised he saw Lea sleeping in the couch. Then he saw the preparation on the table. He felt guilty because he's with Allison.

"Babes" he kissed Lea and caressed her face.

"Hmmn? Babes?" Lea open her eyes and give a sweet smile to him.

"Babes, did you eat your dinner na?" Lea asked him.

"Not yet, babes nagugutom na nga ako eh." Pagsisinungaling ni Aga.

"Great! Come on babes, I cooked dinner for you. I'll heat it muna ha?" Lea said happily.

They are now eating their dinner.

"Babes, bat ang tagal mo?" Lea asked

"Traffic kasi babes sobra. Buti ikaw di ka na traffic?" Aga

"I left in the hospital early babes para ma prepare ko to." Lea smile and hold his hand.

"Ah, I missed you babes." Lea mouthed to him.

"I missed you too and I love you so much babes." Aga said and went to lea he hugs her and kissed her. Sobrang guilty ni Aga. Kasi hindi naman talaga sya na traffic. Ngdinner lang naman sya kasama si Allison.

# # #

"Hi Ags?" Nandito si allison ngayon sa clinic ni Aga.

"Alli hi" busy si Aga sa pag checheck sa mga charts ng patient nya.

"Are you free tonight? Let's go out and have some drink." Allison said while slipping her fingers on Aga's shoulder.

"Sure, miss ko na din mg night out." Aga

"Ikaw kasi ng girlfriend ka kasi ng isang madre ayan tuloy hindi mo madala sa bar." Allison said still flirting with Aga.

"Ano ka ba Alli paano naman napasok si Lea dito? Ayaw nya lang talaga sa bar kasi mgkaka migraine sya sa lights." Aga still didn't bother to stop allison flirting him.

####

"Hello babes?" Lea called Aga

"Hello hello babes?"

"San ka? Can you pick me up here in the hospital. I did bring belle remember? Diba sabay tayo pumasok kanina." Ngtatampo na si Lea kay Aga kasi umalis lang ito ng hindi ng papa.alam

"Oh, sh***" napamura si aga kasi na.alala nya wala pala dala kotse si Lea.
"OK babes wait for me.I'm on my way"

" okay babes" Lea waited Aga for almost an hour but still. Aga didn't arrive. She tried to call him but Aga's phone is out of coverage area. She's so worried if what happens to Aga.

"Alli I need to go Lea is waiting for me" Aga is about to go out in the bar when Alli stop him.

"No, Aga you're going to stay with me. Your mine." Alli grab Aga and kissed him. Their kissed become passionate.

Lea went home Kaps hive him a ride. Her friend saw her waiting outside in the hospital. Lumalalim na ang Gabi at natatakot na rin sya mg taxi kaya ngpahatid na lang din sya. She's very disappointed and hurt. She never thought that Aga can take her for granted.

Somebody Loved (LeAga)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें