Prologue

"C'mon Gee, it's just for fun! I wanna try it out," Frank pleaded.

"I don't know Frankie, friends don't really do this," Gerard mumbled.

"Don't worry about that! No one has to know but us. It'll be our little secret and there are no strings attached," Frank reasoned.

"Well... Okay, fine. But if I say stop-"

"I'll stop. I promise," Frank said. He even held up a pinkie which Gerard looped with his own with an exasperated eye roll. They shook pinkies, sealing the deal.

"Alright, so I guess we take off our clothes now," Frank said and began undressing. He took his shirt of, his jeans soon following. He kept his boxers on and looked at Gerard expectantly. "Dude, you have to get naked too- it's how this works."

"Oh I'm sure you know," Gerard sassed. Frank just wiggled his eyebrows.

"You know it," he smirked, making Gerard blush.

"Whatever," Gerard replied, finally taking his shirt off, though it was just to hide his reddening face. He stood there awkwardly for a moment, feeling self conscious about his weight until Frank walked up to him, gripped him by the hips, and kissed him. It was short, sweet, and a little sloppy, but perfect nonetheless. Frank pulled back and smiled while Gerard look really embarrassed yet really turned on.

"You're cute," Frank giggled, then kissed him again. He pushed Gerard back until he was up against his bedroom wall. He pinned him to the surface and slipped his tongue in when Gerard gasped. They both moaned at the new sensation, enjoying the feeling of their tongues sliding against each other's. Gerard pushed his hips against Frank's when the shorter boy tugged on his bottom lip with his teeth, sucking it into his mouth and teasing it, driving Gerard wild. Frank's hands found their way to Gerard's jeans whilst they made out. He undid the fly and started sliding them down until he needed Gerard's help. They stopped the kissing and got rid of his jeans, leaving them both in just their boxers.

"We're really doing this," Gerard stated, almost not believing his words.

"Yup," Frank agreed, popping the "p" and smirking at Gerard. "Now get that pretty ass on the bed," Frank ordered. Gerard was a little surprised by this new dominant side of Frank. It was unexpected, but strangely erotic.

Gerard complied and crawled into the bed, sitting down and facing Frank. His ass and thighs jiggled a bit as he moved and Frank just wanted to eat him up. Instead, he took of his red and black boxers, leaving nothing to the imagination now that he was completely nude. Gerard simply gawked at him. He could tell through the underwear that Frank was big, but he didn't think he was that big.

Frank caught Gerard staring. "Like what ya see?" he teased.

"Are- are you gonna, um... put it in me?" Gerard asked hesitantly.

"Nah, not today. How 'bout we start slow, yeah?" Frank explained. Gerard nodded his head and Frank climbed onto the bed next to him. He then straddled Gerard waist, pressing down on his chest until he was lying down. Frank then quickly yanked off Gerard's boxers before the older boy could protest. Gerard tried to cover himself but moaned when Frank gripped his erection in one hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Alright babe, I'm gonna need ya on your hands and knees," Frank whispered huskily. Gerard looked hesitant for a moment before doing as Frank said and getting on all fours. Frank grinned and licked his lips. Gerard just looked so good like this, all ready and compliant for him.

Frank leaned forwards and spread Gerard's cheeks, exposing his little pink hole. He could feel Gerard trembling beneath his touch. He ran a soothing hand up and down his side.

"Relax sweetheart, all I'm gonna do is make you feel good, okay?" Frank comforted.

"Okay," Gerard replied, a little more calm now because of Frank's reassurance.

"Alright then," Frank said. He leaned in and Gerard could feel his hot breath against his own sensitive skin. He felt like he was on fire and nothing had even happened yet. He was about to ask what Frank was doing when he felt it. Something soft and wet flicked across his entrance, making him jerk back against it. It happened again and Gerard moaned; Frank was eating him out.

As Gerard relaxed and Frank's confidence grew, it became more intense. Frank was now lapping hungrily at Gerard's little hole, making the boy whimper and squirm, pushing back onto Frank's tongue. He just wanted more. He had no idea that something like this could feel so fucking awesome.

Frank pushed his tongue in, opening Gerard up a minute amount, but it was enough to make the older boy let out a whorish moan. He was practically grinding onto Frank's face at this point, but Frank didn't mind. He used one hand to steady Gerard's hips and the other to jack himself off. He was hard and leaking and seriously needed to get off, but right then, Gerard was his main focus. He wanted nothing more than to watch him unravel in front of him.

Just when Gerard thought it couldn't get any better, he felt Frank press a calloused finger inside of him alongside his tongue. He whimpered at the intrusion, but pleaded for more.

"Oh god, Frankie, please!" Gerard didn't know exactly what he was begging for, but Frank seemed to understand. He slid in a second finger next to the first, pumping them in and out, searching for Gerard's prostate. When he found it, he pressed harshly against it, causing Gerard to let out a loud yelp. His eyes were shut and his head thrown back as he thrusted back against Frank's hand.

Gerard felt another hand wrapped around his length as Frank continued to finger him, licking and sucking at his rim all the while. The hand started jacking him off quickly and he hadn't realized how close he was until he was already cumming, body spasming as his pink cock spurted cum onto the bed sheets. He let out a choked off and high pitched moan, tensing up as his climax washed over him. He nearly collapsed at the sensation, but caught himself before he fell.

Once it was over, he relaxed his muscles some and sighed in content. He almost forgot about Frank until he could feel him practically humping his thigh. He turned around, getting on his knees in front of Frank. All it took was one look at Frank's face to have Gerard taking Frank's length into his mouth, sucking hard and pumping the base with his fist. Frank was hot and heavy on his tongue and he decided it was his new favorite thing. He rubbed his tongue against the sensitive underside and that seemed to be it for Frank, who was already extremely close. He came into Gerard's mouth, almost choking the boy. However, he was able to swallow most of it, though a bit escaped his mouth and dribbled down his chin. Frank's eyes were closed and his brows furrowed into a look of pure ecstacy. His mouth hung open, making way for a loud groan of Gerard's nickname. He eventually looked down to see a completely wrecked Gerard and almost came again.

"So that was something," Frank said, still panting.

"Yeah, it really was," Gerard agreed.

"...wanna do it again?" Frank asked.

"Hell yeah."

THIS IS UNEDITED PLS DON'T HURT ME IF THERE ARE MISTAKES. also I hope you guys are ready to suffer bc that's what this story is for. lots of angst and some smut. there's a strong likelihood of a happy ending but it's not promised. prepare for tears.

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE MY LIFEBLOOD BTW