Chapter 4: Looks

Your P.O.V.

It was your first day back at school since being in a coma for two weeks. You walked up the steps of school in a pair of flared jeans and a graphic tee paired with some flannel. As you walked through the doors of the school you were tackled by a hug.

"Natalie! Hey!

You said as you slowly pulled away from the hug.

"I've missed you so much... I'm so glad you woke up!"

You chuckled as you gestured her to walk with you to your locker. As both of you were walking down the hall she started to talk about random things that had happened in the school while you were gone. Then she said something that made you stop in your tracks.

"Dave and I broke up.."

Then you pulled her to the side of the hallway.

"What?"

"Yeah I realized how much of a dick he was."

"Finally."

You sighed in relief. You hated that guy. She laughed at your reaction.

"I've sworn off guys for now... but that doesn't mean that you have to..."

You crossed your arms and gave her a stern stare.

"Where are you going with this?"

"Well since you and Brody never got a first date I was thinking that you two could go to Prom together..."

"Wait, Prom is this weekend?!"

"Yep! And I already have Brody in the process of asking you which may or may not be today!"

"Woah Natalie, slow down what if I don't want to go with him..."

"If not with him then who?"

"Why don't we just go together just us girls?"

"y/n c'mon Brody is a nice guy, you guys would have fun together!"

"I don't know Natalie I'm just not feeling it."

"Don't be silly... hey look there's Brody now!"

She exclaimed while pointing in his direction. You turned around slightly so it wouldn't look like you were told to look at him.

"And look who he's talking to!"

You had already noticed before she said it. Peter. You two haven't talked much after what had almost happened at the hospital. Then you caught his gaze. You quickly looked down realizing that you were staring. As you looked back at Natalie, she gave you a confused stare.

"What was that?"

Natalie asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What was what?"

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"I don't know what you're talking about so if you could enlighten me that would be nice."

"That look you and Peter just exchanged!"

"That was nothing!"

"That was not nothing... what happened between you two?"

"Nothing!"

She gave you a playful smirk.

"You guys had sex didn't you?"

"Woah no!"

"This is why you don't want to go to Prom with Brody! You have been secretly dating Peter this whole time!"