Chapter 10: Gatsby

Your P.O.V.

It was the end of the week and you were finally on track with all of your grades to graduate. You had plans with Peter to see a movie tonight. It wasn't for another two hours so you had some time to kill. You sighed as you laid on your bed. Then your phone rang from your nightstand. You lazily reached your arm over to pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

"Natalie, what's up?"

"What are you and Peter doing tonight?"

"We are going to go see The Great Gatsby."

"Sounds fun what time?"

"Like 6?"

"Great! Brody and I will meet you guys at Peter's house, bye!"

"Wait..."

She hung up before you could say anything else. There goes your alone date time with Peter. You thought you better call Peter to tell him the new plan. As you sat up in your bed and reached over to dial his number, the phone started ringing again.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe!"

"Peter, I was just about to call you."

"Well I'm calling to tell you that Wanda and Ruthie really want to come with us to the movies, is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine besides Natalie kind of just invited her and Brody to come along."

He chuckled slightly into the phone.

"There goes our alone time..."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Well I have homework I have to finish but I can come over when I'm done."

"Okay I'll be waiting."

You hung up the phone and fell back onto your bed smiling. As your eyes closed you thought about taking a nap before Peter comes over. Then you felt something brush your leg. You opened your eyes and gasped when you saw Peter on top of you.

"You have to stop doing that!"

He scoffed at your comment.

"But it's funny to see your reaction."

"Shut up!"

You playfully hit his shoulder. He rolled his eyes as he pressed his lips against yours.

"So how did you finish your homework so fast?"

He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"I'm fast remember?"

"Oh yeah, Quickie."

"You know that nickname is starting to sound really hot."

You rolled your eyes before grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss. He deepened it as he kissed you back harder. Then your phone starting ringing again. Peter pulled away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against yours.

"Are you going to get that?"

"Just let my mom pick it up."

He shrugged and continued to kiss you more passionately than before.

"Y/n!"

Your mom yelled from downstairs.

"Phones for you!"

You pulled away from Peter grudgingly and reached for the phone. Peter rolled off the top of you so you could sit up and answer the phone.

"Hello?"