Kidnapper

MARIGOLD
************

"I see now," Peter said once again, smirking wildly. Erin and I stood there in surprise. I looked up at Erin. He had a sign of anger in his eyes, and was squeezing me tighter.

"Did I not tell you to get out of here?!" Erin growled at Peter.

"Yes, you did," Peter replied with a mischievous smile. "And I did go, at first,"

"What..." I started to say, but stopped. I can hear it. Sounds of rumbling from outside. It's thousands of feet, just outside this tower. And I knew at once what was happening.

"Yes, I'm sure of it," Peter repeated. "This wizard brainwashed you into making you love him, that's why you can't love me fully,"

"P-Peter?" I said quietly. He turned to face me, but with coldness in his eyes. I felt shivers go down my spine. I couldn't bare look at him any longer, so I turned away.

"Princess Marigold," Peter said calmly while thousands of guards surrounded us, "I'd like you to come with me quietly,"

Before I knew it, two guards were behind me, pinning my hands behind my back. The same happened to Erin, who got pinned on the ground by four of five guards. "L-Let go of me!" I yelled at them. Then I looked into one of their hands to find something silver. No. It was a knife. My face turned pale as I shut my mouth.

"Princess! Let her go!" Erin yelled, attempting to raise his hand in order to use a spell. But one guard blocked his hand, pinning it so Erin won't be able to do anything.

"Helpless are you, my little wizard," Peter said mischievously, standing in the middle of the room. "And I'll let you know, try anything and your citizens will be killed mercilessly. Also, the Princess here will be punished in return for your naughty behavior,"

"Dang it..." Growled Erin, but he stayed obediently. Of course he would. He's been protecting our country this whole time, making sure everyone is safe. He loves this place, he wouldn't do anything to harm them, even if it is just a threat.

"Stop it!" I yelled at Peter. I was made at him for threatening Erin. "The citizens and Erin had done nothing wrong, leave them be!"

"This wizard brainwashed you," Peter said without looking at me. He was looking at Erin with hatred instead.

"No he didn't! Erin wouldn't do that to me!"

"Princess!" Erin yelled, shocking everyone in the room with his confident, sturdy voice. "Please just do as he says, it's what's best for you," I thought for a moment, opened my mouth, and closed it, staying silent and I obeyed. He looked at me, and I knew I could trust his words.

"Well then, we should start going to the castle," Peter told the guards, who were lifting Erin to his feet. "Please take the princess to the carriage. Make sure she doesn't escape. As for the wizard, put him in a dungeon cell back at the castle,"

There. I'm pretty sure something cracked inside of me.

"No WAY is Erin staying in a jail cell! Aren't you listening? I said he didn't do anything wrong! Also, stop calling him a wizard, he has a name! It's Erin. ERIN. Can you hear me or are you deaf?!" I shouted out, leaving everyone speechless. I was proud of what I said though, even if I look like a foolish princess.

Erin sighed. "Geez princess, I'll be fine in a cell. Just make sure you're safe and that he doesn't do any harm to you,"

"You don't deserve to be in a cell," I repeated, confidently.

"I'm fine, I'll come to you soon, though it might take a while. Just stay safe, promise me that," Erin said, looking me in the eyes. I slowly nodded to assure him that I promise. He will come for me, I know it.

"As if I'd let you," scoffed Peter. And at that, the guards lifted the two of us outside. I was put in a carriage along with Peter and a high-ranked guard. Erin was put in a carriage with bars, assuring he won't escape. Knowing the situation, I'm sure I won't see Erin for some time, even if he's just a few feet away right now.

Before I knew it, we arrived at a beautiful village with a glorious castle. And this place was Tiza.