BEFORE YOU READ

I started writing this story in July 2016 and took it down around November or December. I re-wrote and edited it starting in June 2017 and  ending on July 16th 2017 and am now completely finished and writing a sequel.

If you have read this book before it was taken down, I suggest that you read it again, seeing as I finished it and made the story a lot better than it's original state.

The four ships in this book are Ziam, Larry, Camren, and Jerrie however it is more focused on action and adventure. As I continue the series there will be a lot more romance and fluffiness and maybe even smut don't worry but for this book there was nothing more than cute crushes and heartwarming teamwork. I still strongly encourage you to read though because I actually really enjoy the plot and think it's well written and am excited to keep writing in this series.

The Description of the story is that 8 teens form a strange connection in their brains when their principal is kidnapped and decide to solve the mystery of who did it. None of them were expecting the gruesome and strange truth that awaited them at the bottom of a dark hole. None of them were expecting the shocking discovery that would change their lives forever. And none of them expected to fall in love while fighting for their life.

I don't want to give too much away but it's very interesting. I hope you decide to give this book a try and I hope you enjoy 💛

If you have Any questions about this book please please ask. I almost always reply and don't be afraid to tell me what you think. I can't stand having silent viewers so please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments ⭐️

The amazing cover is made by blaqskies

Happy reading - Alyssa