Chapter Thirteen//Books

"I hate it here" Louis whined holding his arm because it still ached from the pushups. "No shit, sherlock" Harry said rolling his eyes playfully at Louis. His green eyes didn't have their usual glow because his heart still kind of hurt a bit at Louis' comment the other day.

Yeah he had heard Louis say he was straight but he really thought there was something between them and when he said he would date Perrie it really surprised him. I guess I'm just making a big deal out of nothing, he thought, trying to act normal and trying to forget the sadness that lirked in his heart.

"We'll probably only have to wait until Gigi comes back in a few days then we will tell her Zayn will date her if she let's us go" Camila said not noticing the way Lauren stared at her longingly.

"Ugh, why can't Louis do it? He's straight" Zayn argued because he really didn't want to pretend to have an interest in her. "Because she doesn't like Louis, Zayn , she likes you so you have to do this for us plus Louis is not straight he's just doing a crap job at hiding it" Camila said giving Louis a smirk.

Zayn looked over at Liam, he would do this because that means Liam could be free but only for Liam because Liam means something truly special to him that he can't explain, he's doing it for Harry too because that was his best friend but not for the rest of them, they didn't mean a whole lot to him. "Fine" Zayn said leaning against the side of one of the beds.

Perrie and Jade had been allowed into the Library because they had asked one of the guards. They were surprised there was one but apparently prison wasn't 100% terrible. They were both huge nerds even if they didn't look like one. Perrie was extremely popular but she wasn't rude or anything she was just herself and that's one of the many reasons why Jade just wished she was hers.

Jade wasn't popular but she wasn't the nerd type on the outside either. She came across as stupid or girly but in reality she was really good at piecing together information and enjoyed superhero comics but also cared about fashion. Nobody really understood her but Perrie did and she truly admired the girl for it.

The two girls walked into the Library gasping at how many shelves of books were stacked high to the roof. They hadn't even expected a library in a prison let alone a 5 star one. "I thought Gigi said they had to make buget cuts, yet they've got the perfect library" Jade said still amazed.

"I know, this is amazing, Jade" Perrie said in the accent that Jade absolutely adored more than anything else in the world. The two spent hours in there grabbing comics, novels, and Manga and flipping through the pages.

"This is me favorite!" Perrie shouted causing the librarian that looked nothing like a librarian to scowl and shush her. "What is it" Jade asked looking up from 'speed racer'. "It's called Crimson and it's about a girl who falls in a lake and everyone thought she died but she was encased in a block of ice, preserving her body until a guy found her there 5 years later and she was alive and then they fell in love and stuff and I love it so much!" Perrie rambled causing Jade to grin widely.

"That sounds cool" Jade replied. "It is! I'm gonna read it again" Perrie said smiling. They stayed there until the other teens came in there wondering why they took so long.

"You've been here nearly all day" Lauren said laughing. "Yes because we love to read!" Perrie said finishing the last chapter of 'Crismon' "so do I love, but not that much" she said pointing and chuckling at the stacks of books surrounding the two girls.

"Ok I guess we're a bit crazy but I haven't read a book in a week!" Perrie whined before helping Lauren and Jade put the books away. Perrie tsked at Lauren because she had put a romance novel in the Sci fi section. "Sorry" Lauren laughed placing it in the correct position.

"They've got to be in the right places" Perrie laughed making sure the novels lined up perfectly. "Yes it's very annoying when you find a comic in the History section" Jade agreed placing the last book away.

"Ok come on then, girls" Lauren said leading the two book loving girls back to their cell. Perrie frowned, because the beds had already been claimed. Harry and Camila on one Louis and Liam on another and zayn curled up on the floor.

Jade Perrie and Lauren laid on the cold floor joining Zayn in the uncomfortableness. They laid there shivering until the morning came.

Sorry that's a short filler chapter but you guys wanted some Jerrie.

Thoughts?

What are some of your favorite TV shows?
(Mine are Bates Motel, The Fosters, American Horror Story, Riverdale, Raising Hope and My Name is Earl)

What ship do you want more of?

Ideas?

Do you think Gigi will come back and believe Zayn?