Chapter Six //Trapped

Camila hit the ground with a thump, the other teens landing on her. "What the fuck was that?!" Louis yelled after he hit the ground.

They had fallen into a large room. "What just happened" Camila asked after pushing everyone off of her and feeling quite dazed.
  She looked around the room. It looked like nobody was there, until  they heard screaming.

"Hey how did you kids get in here!?" They heard a familiar voice ask. He sounded angry. The man approached them before spraying some sort of liquid chloroform at them causing the kids to pass out.

******************

The teens opened their eyes confused on why they were tied to the wall. They squirmed and freaked out when they realised they were probably going to be brutally murdered.

"Oh my god! Get me out of here!!" Louis screamed trying to wiggle out of the rope holding him to the wall.
"Ah I've seen you've woke up" the man said stepping forward so the kids could see him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Mr. COWELL!!?" Louis, Jade, and Zayn all yelled. "Please, please, call me Simon." He said in a creepy tone that made the teens feel uneasy.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Harry asked squirming.

"Ah well I figured by kidnapping the principal, I could take over his job making it easier to find the right group of children, but you kids were stupid enough to come to me, making my life so much easier" he said sitting in a chair in front of the trembling teens with an evil smile.

"What?" They all asked clearly confused. "Cheryl!" He called behind him with a smirk on his face. A tall thin lady with light brown hair and alot of makeup on walked up standing herself my Mr. Cowell.

She smiled at all of them, winking sudductivley at Liam causing him to become uncomfortable, shifting so his sweater covered his eyes and if Zayn wasn't scared out of his mind he'd be cooing at how cute he looked. "Great job Simon, you've found them" She said in a tone that sounded too much like Harley Quinn, patting Mr. Cowell on the sholder.

"What do you mean!?" Liam yelled, confused peeking out from his sweater. Cheryl made her way over to Liam placing her hands on his face. "Don't touch him!" Zayn snarled surprising most of the teens, not Harry though cause he was his best friend and it was pretty obvious he had a crush on the small boy and when Zayn had a crush, he always did whatever it took to protect them.

"So precious" Cheryl said smiling.

"We must take them tommorow, it's only a matter of time before they realise them" she whispered to Simon.
"Can somebody please tell me what's bloody going on!?" Louis yelled.

"Nope, sorry sweety" she said smiling sweetly at him before dissapearing again. "What did you do with our principal!?" Camila asked narrowing her eyes at Simon.

"Nothing to be concerned with darling" he said leaving the room.
"Now what are we supposed to do?" Harry huffed in frustration.
"Does it look like I know Harold?" Camila said glaring at Harry.

Please comment and vote :)

Question: What's your favorite color?
(Mine is yellow or red)

What do you think Simon and Cheryl are up to?

Thoughts?

Constructive criticism?

Do you like the story?

Which ship are you enjoying the most?