Chapter Fourteen//Fire

I just wanted to say thankyou so much for 1k reads, it means so much to me!

"Knock Knock" A cheerful voice called from outside the cell. Camila opened her eyes and was pleasantly surprised to see Gigi outside the cell clearly in a good mood. "Hi gigi, so you came to visit?" Camila asked smiling.

"Er yeah I was bored" Gigi lied because she didn't want to admit it but the teens were the closest thing she had to a friend other than Ally, but Cheryl would always scare Ally away.

"Ok, I know Zayn missed you" Camila lied. "He did? He hates me" Gigi stated, hoping he did. "That's what he wants you to think he's desperately in love with you, Gigi" Camila said feeling a little bad about lying.

"Oh my gosh, he can't be? Really?" Gigi asked  because she is quite gullible. "Zayn, get up" Camila said patting him. "Gigi ' here" Camila said smirking. "Oh um hi Gigi" Zayn said trying everything in his power not to sound like he absolutely hated her guts. "Hi Zayn" she said flirtingly.

"I came to visit you" she said winking. On the inside Zayn was gagging but he knew that if he wanted out of this place he needed to make Gigi think he was in love with her. "I'm so glad you did, I missed you" Zayn said internally cringing. "Is there something you wanted to tell me?" She asked batting her eyelashes.

Zayn rolled his eyes at the smirking Camila in the background. "Oh I um, I just wanted to say, I like you Gigi.. will you be my girlfriend?" He asked awkwardly, Camila silently cracking up behind him.

"Omg! Zayn yas!!" Gigi shouted cheerfully.  How gulible was this girl? Harry and Louis were also trying to hold back laughs while Zayn awkwardly hugged her. Liam however was not he knew it was fake but Zayn deserved better. He didn't like how Zayn had to pretend  to love somebody he didnt, And kind of felt bad for Gigi because she was so gullible and reminded him of himself in a way.

Lauren was questioning Zayn's acting skills and thought she could do much better if she was in his position. Perrie and Jade laughed at Zayn silently.
"Eeeeeeeeee, I'm gonna show you to Ally and she'll be so jelouse!" Gigi squeeled.

"But how are you gonna show me off if I'm stuck here?" He asked inwardly cringing once more. "Good point, love, I'll sneak you out" she said. "Really?about my friends?" He asked. "You don't need them" she said before she was pulling Zayn out of the cell. "Wait, what?" He asked, that had backfired.

"Come with me!" She ordered gripping Zayn's hand. "No! They need to be let out too!" He yelled. "Wait, do you want to be my boyfriend or not? Because if this was just some way to get out of here I'm very disgusted in you" Gigi scoweld. "Oops, I'm truly sorry" he said snatching the key from Gigi's pocket.

"Hey! Give that back!" She yelled. Zayn ran back to the cell unlocking it so they could try and escape the whole prison. "Sorry Gigi" Perrie said, pushing her into the locked cell. "I thought we were friends!" Gigi whined. "Friends don't usually leave us to die in a prison!" Zayn retaliated.
Camila kind of felt a little bad but she shook that away and continued to help the rest of the teens.

Gigi grabbed hold of Jade's sweater through the cell. She pulled harder until Jade was being held up against the cell where her head was being banged up on the bars.
"Ouch!" Jade screamed in pain.

"Let her go!" Perrie scoweld. "Then Let me go!" Gigi said back pulling harder on Jade so that her face was being heavily bruised from the impact of the metal bars. "Ow!" Jade yelled once more. "Hey stop that, that's  my best friend!" Camila ordered. "Nah!" Gigi called back pushing Jade against the cell so her back hit it with impact harder.

Perrie felt herself get very angry. "Let her go!" Perrie said through gritted teeth becoming angrier than she had been in a long time. "No" Gigi said tightening her grip on Jade's sweater.